tuscl

"Thank you for the props and the good things you said about me on that strip clu

rell
washington dc
Saturday, April 6, 2013 10:05 AM
ok last night i went to a SC i visit often that ive written reviews about danced with a dancer i dance with all the time there and we were talking for awhile afterwords and she was telling me about a guy that randomly came up to her and said he wants a dance because of reviews from a strip club website.. she asked the name.. and of course the dummy says tuscl.. she comes on here and reads the reviews. she said she knew it was me because of the review and the name .. Rell is my actual name.. i was alittle uncomfortable talking about it it was almost like i got found out lol she said she doesnt mind because everything was positive and she just peeps in from time to time to see what people say am i the only person this ever happend to?

12 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    It has never happened to me before.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    No. But on another board (Michigan TwoSheds) I did reveal myself to someone I thought I could trust (a customer not a dancer) and soon everyone from the DJ's, to the manager, to many of the dancers found out who I was and started commenting about my posts It's more fun to be anonymous.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    She should of gave you some free dances for the referral and kind words.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Somewhat related: I try to be careful as to what I post on TUSCL, because I know two TUSCL dancer members in my city (Seattle). I've met them personally. I might be say some things differently if I didn't know them. However, the benefits of knowing them far outweigh the disadvantages.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    All I ever got was please don't post my name on the internet.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    No your not the only one that this has happened to.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    rell, could it be that her picture is also your profile picture?
  • rell
    11 years ago
    actually thats another dancer that dances at that club theres awhol other story with her i dont even think she noticed the picture of the other dancer she never mentioned it now that i think of it im kind of suprised
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    wow rell, that babe's got a trunk on her!
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i guess it does have benefits to it but like club goer says im going to be alittle more cautious on what i say in reviews when she said the name of the site i my head i was like "oh shit!!!"
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Even though I will mention names when I remember them( acholol often has something to do with it), I have never had one figure out that I wrote something about them yet.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Request free extras in exchange for good reviews. Do it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion