tuscl

I'm too easy part 2

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:19 AM
So I was in my favorite club yesterday. After getting 8 or so fluffer dances including two from this dancer, I deceide that I am ready for a VIP trip and she is the one I want. I had already been to VIP with her twice in the past including last Saturday. So she drops by and askes if I want to do VIP and I give her my one word answer "Yes". She says that I am too easy and that I should ask her what she is going to do for me in VIP and that I should make her convince me to take her to VIP. Then she says lets start over and askes me if I want to take her to VIP and I say I dunno. What are you gonna do for me back there. She leans foreward and gives me a big DFK. She says "Can you taste the tequilla?" and I say yeah. She says well your dick is gonna taste it too. She convinced me. I'm gonna get it right one of these days. :)

18 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    shadowcat, the legend...
  • rogertex
    11 years ago
    "She leans foreward and gives me a big DFK. She says "Can you taste the tequilla?" and I say yeah. She says well your dick is gonna taste it too" wowza ! dat would be a wallet-emptyin experience for me
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    :)
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    That is why you are the godfather!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shadow ! Shadow ! Shadow ! Shadow ! Shadow ! Shadow ! Shadow !
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    follies in atl?
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    nice
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, Perhaps another time I'll get up that way again, but from some of what I've heard, the club is steadily going downhill. Any truth to that?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - Dancer quality has been declining but dance quality has not. It helps to be a regular. :)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat, if I was half the man you are, I would get 50% more sex.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cat 'n dancer Sittin' in a tree K-I S-S-I-N-G
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Damn. That's awesome.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Decades ago I was in a bar in Rocky Point Mexico. Place was hopping with about 300 people in it. In walks a patrol from the Mexican army obviously looking for somebody. The place went from loud and rowdy to pin drop silent within about ten seconds. Cut the tension with a knife. They left after about 5 minutes later without incident. Rowdiness resumed soon after. Not sure if they were recruiting or what. OT but thought I'd share.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    ^^^^Oops, replied to wrong topic.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, I was there three times. Is that regular if they were all in a week and a little over a year ago? :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - Sorry. NO. :)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    shadowcat, you, sir, are a slut.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    And a whore! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion