tuscl

Extra's in Detroit

Friday, March 29, 2013 6:44 PM
For those of you who have not been to Detroit, the millage is as high for extras as in any other part of the country. A large number of the clubs are really nothing more than Whore houses. Just check it out in the reviews. In the VIP's you can get CBJ, BBBJ, CFS, HJ depending on the club. Are there any other city's in the country that can compare?

13 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Why should I care when it is only approximately 60 miles away.
  • Jamesday
    11 years ago
    Well if somebody was visiting Detroit. Passing by in the area. They might want to know. You are only an hour away. I just want to know if there any other part of the country in which you can get this many extra's The only place that I've seen that is any better is in Mexico.
  • rick20051967
    11 years ago
    I always thought that Providence, Rhode Island clubs were the highest mileage around, but I must admit that I have never been to Detroit. A few years ago, they specifically had a law that "looked the other way" when it came to extras in strip clubs. I am not exaggerating when I say that once when I was walking to a private dance with a girl, I whispered that I would love for her to use her hand, and she blurted out loudly, oh I can definitely give you a hand job for an extra $60! The "loophole law" has been closed up in the past couple of years, but it is still rather easy to do almost anything inside most of the Providence clubs.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    I used to read and Drool about Tampa, East St. Louis, parts of Florida and California.... stayed out of the clubs a few years due to financial hardship and then find that the town I grew up outside went from hard grind to hard cock in the tight pink hole! Now its jump in the truck and take my penis to Club Venus. Its one thing I do like about living in Suburban Detroit- Every week, Pinch me, am I still dreaming ??
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    San Francisco and Los Angeles are OK. Tijuana is great.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I routinely visit Providence and love the place. One can do a three day trip there and stay in a 4+ star hotel for short money using priceline, eat in some fantastic restaurants (Providence has a veritable shitload of incredible restaurants) and finish each night right with a hot girl at one of the city's best clubs. And if you decide to be responsible and take a cab from your hotel to the club, most of the clubs waive your cover if you come in a cab, so the cab ride is basically free (and the cabbie gets paid on top - lol)! I know nothing about Detroit, but pretty much everything I read indicates that the quality of the talent is low. Getting the full Monty for $250 or less (all in) from an 8 in Providence beats the same from a 6 in Detroit anytime.
  • Jamesday
    11 years ago
    The talent is depends on the club. Some clubs the talent is low but the prices are cheap. But others like Penthouse, the talent is high but so are the prices. $$ to $$$. But that would be with a very hot chick. The girls at that club pay the club about $$ a night in tip out
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    You can get anything you want in Detroit clubs. Dives like Bogart's and Henry VIII provide it cheap, but personally I wouldn't let the skanks at those clubs anywhere near my dick. Upscale clubs like Penthouse and Flight Club and Coliseum are where I would go for ITC or OTC action. But you will pay a lot more. The attractiveness of Detroit dancers has been questioned, and I agree that looks have declined on average. The high end clubs used to hire only girls in 7 to 10 range, but now they may have dancers who are only 5's. However, you should be able to find a few dancers that will meet even the most stringent requirements.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I think we've got a pretty good variety in the southern half of FL. There are clubs that offer mostly top notch girls in a classy environment, there are clubs that are are most certainly not, there are clubs that are in the middle. I've got limited experience elsewhere, but places like Toronto & Vegas also seem to offer the same variety. I haven't been to Detroit in years, so I can't directly compare though.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Rickyboy, The only club in Detroit where I've been disappointed by dance quality is penthouse. That's only because expectations for talent there are extremely high and it seems many of the top tier girls have left. But flight club and coleseum have been stellar for me lately.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    ITC I have never found any place to rival Detroit. Florida offers pretty good opportunity for OTC at reasonable rates.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Panic in Deroit.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    If you want to travel within the US, go to San Diego and make the border crossing to TJ. You will not regret it. Learn some Spanish, and you'll have such good sex there you're going to want to move there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion