Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Alucard!Alucard!Don't do it!Don't pull me back in.

tumblingdice

South Carolina

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Knock it off with your PM's.Seriously I wish you luck.(With your open sores).

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Seriously I wish you luck"

That's BS!!!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I don't know Titty,you funny too.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

chants Post them! Post them!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

#1 Don't come back. #2 Take Dougster with you.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

So dracula sends me a PM about a post I made earlier this evening, but apparently he has me on ignore or something because when I went to reply a message told me that he would not accept PM's from me.

There are some real assholes around here these days, but as far as I know they are willing to "take it back" after they dish it out.

Alucard = chickenshit.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Alretard is a fucking piece of shit

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Post them ! Post them !

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Not worth the ink.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

its always good to see people standing their ground.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement