tuscl

Three way fun

gawker
Older than dirt
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:01 PM
There's a dancer that I've been meeting OTC weekly for about 4 years. I'll call her Hoover for obvious reasons. ( how's that for a stripper name?) Yesterday i mentioned a need for something different. She called me this afternoon to see if I'd be interested in a 3 some with another dancer I'll call Dyson. I've seen Dyson at the club but never had any contact. Hoover always provides BBBJ and BBFS. I'm unsure what I'd get from Dyson, but I'm assured that they would both enjoy each other's company and worst case scenario I'd have covered BJ & FS. It's expensive, but kind of a unique opportunity. Hoover & I have done a couple of 3 somes but never with another dancer (once with a dental hygienist & once with a crack whore). Has anyone else out there enjoyed the pleasure of two? Double your pleasure; double your fun; shack up with two broads, sted of just one.

26 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I've never done one. All three of my top three favorites wanted too though. Should have done it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Did it a couple of times. TOO darn EXPENSIVE!!! Now it you can get both for the price of one, go for it. I prefer one at a time.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Call Oreck...crack open a couple of brews...sit back and watch the three of them do their thing. Then surprise your wife with a sparking clean house.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    When I was at the mustang ranch last fall the red-head I was with suggest a threesome with a blond who was on shift. Said she would us part of what I was paying her to subsidize the cost. That was my warm up night however, so I just went with the one. Given what I ended up spending between the mustang and bunny ranches (between $2k and $3k) I should have just gone with her suggestion. Maybe this fall!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Why pay for 3
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Gator- I think Motor suggested a third named Oreck, because that's yet a third vacuum cleaner and they all suck. I'm really wondering whether I can handle two. Three exceeds my limits.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I've done a small handful of these, all from the same small club in one of my favorite little cities down south. The last one was a few years ago as I don't really actively pursue it. Each and every time they approached me. They were fun but expensive. I always negotiate for a solid hour of time with dancers who I take OTC and I don't pay until either the hour is up or I am finished, whichever comes first. Each time I did 2 girl OTC I made damned sure to insist on the whole hour.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Two girls are not worth the extra money. It's twice as much work on your part to perform, and each girl only has to do 1/2 the work for full pay. Try each dancer, one at a time.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I celebrated my 70th birthday by taking two best friends to VIP. It was set up a month in advance. They each got $100 and got the house to comp the room charge. I thourghly enjoyed myself. I had the right combination of dancers. They made sure that I was the center of attention. I don't want to do it every week but I would certainly due it again with the right two girls. ie compatible.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Huh? RickyBoy posted a thread about his "achievements" of 2012 (only the RickyBoy could consider paying hookers for sex to be an "achievement") including threesomes. Niw he says he hasn't done any in a few years. And then they approached him? Guy had serious trouble keeping his story straight.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Well the RickyBoy is okay this time. Turns out he was talking about 2010. In fact in that thread he says he had no achievements in 2012. So unlike the RickyBoy to show some modesty. No wonder i misrememvered and No idea why he was so melancholy last winter...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The best thing about a 3-way is the fantasy beforehand. In practice, it's a little awkward.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    agree w/ jack, but I think every guy should try it just to satisfy the fantasy. I think w/ girls who would let you do them BB, and they were really in to each other it could be fun. I have done threesome. Girls were less than convincing with the oral action between themselves, and they made me change rubbers when I wanted to switch from one to the other. Not worth price of second girl.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shad!You gonna make it to your next?
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Have enjoyed OTC threesome fun with strippers on a few occasions. It is most enjoyable for me when the girls are really into each other. The last time one of the girls squirted while the other was giving her a DATY experience. That was a first for me. In general, though, the extra expense is not worth it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    stumblingdice - young women keep me young. :)
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    I'm still amazed you guys pay for OTC from your ATF. Ihave never paid for OTC, if you do you might as well get a real Hooker for a lot less. And just for you to know, I am 61 and definatly not goodlooking. But I do know how to please a woman. Lets just say giving a dancer an orgasm duringa lap dance means another free OTC experience.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    berge1 - I am truely amazed. I didn't think getting free pussy was possible. And you're 61. I must be doing something wrong. Please tell us more. Tell us more bull shit that is.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Berge1 - I have had my ATF reach orgasm, but she usually insists that her job is to please me; not the other way around. I got free FS one time from a dancer, but frankly she was fucked up at the time. The dancers I want to be with are 8 to 10's and they don't give it free unless they're looking for something I don't have. If my ATF wants to bring a friend to better please me, I'll find the money.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not bad, a 61 y/o not so great looking dude banging strippers OTC for free. Hats off to berge!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    To expensive and I tried it when I was younger with two willing girls. One was a friend with benefits and the other was her horny BFF seperated from her BF. I found hard to pay attention to two at once, I was better with one at the time. I have never tried it with pros.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I found hard to pay attention to two at once …” Maybe it’s better to just sit/lay back and let them pay attention to *you*.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Papi's got it right. Thats how I do it. I don't wanna see girl on girl action.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    If the two girls are dating and are into each other and you it's a ton of fun.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I changed the rubbers on my car once. Then I didn't slip and slide as much
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I did 4 rubbers at once. Is that a 4 way?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion