tuscl

What Personal Issues Make You Goto Strip Clubs?

Wednesday, February 8, 2006 7:05 AM
For JC it was inability to find dates with regular women. For driver death of his wife. For chandler getting out of a normal relationship. For shadowcat not coming to terms with his age. For FONDL loneliness. For AN probably alcoholism. Anyone else want to add in?

20 comments

• FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I agree with ShotDisc. I too feel ignored and left out!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    ShotDisc don't feel ignored. davids can only turn his cockwad personality on so many people at one time.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    I am still feeling ignored
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Hmmm... "bullshiter wannabe". I am not sure what that is but I am sure if I did it would be one of the most original and cruel insults I've ever heard... No? Dude, are you a human wannabe?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Don't forget -- "Snot nosed bullshitter wanna be."
  • davids
    18 years ago
    ok, parodyman-->: general douche bagginess
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    What about general douche baggieness? Will you add that one?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I guess davids should add impotence to his confessions thread.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    I also feel left out.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I like to play chess online and post here while I wait for my opponents to move. Anyway, ok, I'll add you: what would you like me to say?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Davids, Add ME! ADD me!! Too much time on hand for some us here?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    how about AN - peeping at heavenly bodies ITC and OTC ?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Now see, that's inventive. How about a Venus and Mars complex?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Dang davids, you just have me down as a "probably alcoholism"? You're just makin' shit up and you couldn't come up with anything better than "probably alcoholism"? Why the hell would an alcoholic go to a strip club? He'd go to a regular bar and save the tip money for drinks, or he'd stay home with a few liters of Johhnie Red rather than going out to stripclubs and paying inflated prices and tipping girls. You need to make up something better for me.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    You actually seem like a pretty balanced person with a good sense of humor, FunSeeker. Don't think you belong on this list.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Add me!
  • OkDude
    18 years ago
    Umm doesn’t this forum have any moderation?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about LACK OF AFFECTION?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    davids, Whatever you feel that fits the best. ADD Me!!! I would like to say it again!! Many of us have too much time on hand!!!!!!! LOOk at all the posts, and the time that takes to post them!
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    davids - inability to get an erection RomanticLover - chronic fixation on CAPS LOCK key
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion