tuscl

steve229

Clubber
Florida
I thought steve229 might enjoy the below link. I stopped at #2.

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/march-mad…

20 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I heard that steve229 died of AIDS and that is why, blissfully, he is no longer with us,
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I will take Kirsten, Kelly, and Paula.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    If Steve229 died, he died this month because he last logged on in February of this year.

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sarah could be on my list, but an Asian woman without the long silky hair is like a blue Ferrari (farmerart reference).
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Hmmm...I'd go with Amanda (#3) and Kali (#12) at the top. Slight edge to Amanda (if only she was a bit less tan and had some freckles)

And WTF is up with the pictures of dudes? Cheerdudes do not increase my cheer at all. I have no problem with folks who appreciate a cheer dude -- to each his/her own -- but *I want to see* more hot chicks from UCLA. I'd would also be better if they showed some tits and ass...
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I'd go with Erica.

steve229 was cool- wish he still posted here...looks like we lost Stiletto25 too :(

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I had a collage roommate that was a cheer dude one year and loved it. HE ended up with 3 of the 6 girls over the course of the season. He said it is fun holding up a 105lbs girl ove your head with one hand in her crotch as she wiggles around and gets her panties wet.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I can remember even as a little kid I would go to the high school basketball games and noticed the lifters would have a thumb on the girls crotch. I thought that looked like a fun job
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    no wonder they cheer so excitedly. i never got that before.

i like Kayla's motto... go big or go home. i couldn't agree more.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Maybe it's just me, but a couple of those cheerleaders looked like dudes.
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    I heard that Dugster has AIDS and that is why he is now so homophobic.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    zip,

Dudes??? I didn't notice. :)

I have thought about what others have said about male cheerleaders. Check the below URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=celDPCA5U…
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Too many dudes in the gallery!!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well Bones you are the same guy whip says that 80-90% of stripoers who do BBBJ will not do FS so that shows how much you know about anything,
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Things that make me go Hmmmm...?

Why do so many even notice the dudes?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Doug! Bones is a dancer at PP Cola.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Think the pictures of the guys are there for closet homos like steve229 and BonesBrother.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Very nice.

I fucked a california girl while I was traveling abroad before college. The next time I saw her was on TV, she was a UCLA cheerleader. She was a good looking woman, but I wouldn't put her in league with these.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I fucked a college girl from Mexico.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I still think they're were too many dudes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion