tuscl

YMMV

goodvodoo
Indiana
Saturday, March 16, 2013 4:20 PM
Which club in the Indy area gives the bet mileage? Brad's ha seemed to fallen off.

14 comments

• membernumber1
    11 years ago
    umm...there used to be reviews around here somewhere...where did they go?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The ""Reviews" link perhaps.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Try Michigan
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Vodoo: I suppose that is why they call it YMMV. What may be true for me may not be true for you. I have gone to "high mileage" clubs where I was guaranteed by my friends to get "extras." I had a good time but went home with the blue balls. Other times I have gone to "no to low mileage" clubs and was suprised with a beautiful dancer who gave great BJs ITC. You never know. Read the reviews.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    If you wait long enough an ultra-HAWT stripper will spontaneously appear with her mouth on your dick. Why don't you try that and let us know how it works for you. Boltzmann stripper!!!
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Try the Kokomo Indiana clubs. $10 dances and better contact
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've only been to Brads a few times. Way, way, way overrated. Just my opinion.
  • goodvodoo
    11 years ago
    Not my first rodeo and brad's is overrated. I enjoy the working man's club like Silk and Rio can be good. Motorhead from a vet like you; great respect.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Avoid Hip Hugger. Horrible place with haggard old dancers. Its an old dump that smells bad and there is nothing good to be said about it. Wandered into once on a business trip and regreted it very quickly.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Moderate mileage can to be found but extras are very rare in Indy. Higher mileage used to found at Harem House and Dancers East (low quality dancers) but no extras. I have not been into Indy clubs for a while as I found most were a waste of money. Kokomo clubs are no better in my opinion.
  • MIClubber
    11 years ago
    Take 69 north to 94 and head east to detroit.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Don't forget to stop at the McDonald's in scenic Tekonsha, Michigan along the way
  • carmelcd
    11 years ago
    From my personal experience day shift at Harem House. An extra $20 goes a long way insuring you get exactly what u want. Silk was a disappointment $100+tip for only stick shifting is very overpriced. Kokomo, one of the daddy bars, is your best bet still there are no sure things around here.
  • goodvodoo
    11 years ago
    100 bones is pricey for stick shift
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion