Does any know

bang69
North Carolina
hey all,

does any one know if hazel is still danceing at pp in greenville? if so is she still danceing days? or can you recomend a good no holds bard any thing goes stripper.

13 comments

• Corvus
    12 years ago
    I highly recommend a no holes barred anything goes stripper.

They are the most fun.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Ask Mr. B.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Is this a lonely hearts club?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Mr. B was a lawyer but he was dis-bard
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "can you recomend a good no holds bard"

Shakespeare
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I need to see pictures. I have a hard enough time remembering all the names of the few dancers who dance for me. I stopped trying to remember their names a long time ago unless I think they might give me a hard time about it.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I like one of the blond girls who dances for me but I never hear her name in the club and can't remember it. I would have liked to have seen her dance totally nude in Memphis. Of course I would like to see a lot of girls dance nude but there seems to be no good nude club around anymore in the upstate or even central South Carolina.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Bang..I heard she got fired for either stealing or miscounting dances, and was working at PP Columbia. I don't know of any like her at PP Greenville now.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Hazel was my fav there. Owell shit hapens
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    guess i'll try the trophy club. and take juice box up on his recomendation & see if cloe is there
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The DJ was calling some dancer called Hazel tonight around 3 AM. I don't know if it was the same girl. I wasn't watching. The DJ was just running his mouth off. I suspect he was initially trying to get someone on stage.
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    They recycle names here - Many times I would hear the name of an old favorite and when she took the stage it was someone else.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Makes me think of the that old sit-com about the maid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion