tuscl

Signs that FS may be lackluster/over expensive with a dancer

When a dancer approaches me at a club and I'm interested in getting FS from them I've listed below signs that typically/potentially coincide with a lackluster/over expensive experience. The list below may appear to be fairly obvious to most club goers but from reports that I've read on various forums this stuff still happens frequently and adding alcohol into the equation (I never have more than 2 drinks) doesn't always help matters.

1) A dancer is in a rush (which includes very little small talk and disinterest on her part) to get you into the VIP. Watch out for the dancer that approaches you as soon as you arrive at the club and wants to goto the VIP before you even receive your first drink.
The typical outcome is that the dancer will rush you during FS and it will be mechanical and lame. You should mention during negotiations that you need 20 minutes minimum to finish. Make sure that the dancer is not due to be on the stage for at least 30 minutes prior to heading to the VIP. Also, it doesn't hurt to casually ask the dancer if she has any regular or repeat customers because if she isn't new at the club and she doesn't have any regulars then there is usually a good reason why customers do not want to repeat with her. Making the dancer think that your a potential regular (before you go to the VIP) increases your chances of having a great experience because the dancer will want you to come back to see her again - one way is to ask the dancer which days/shifts she usually works and/or by mentioning that you visit that club frequently.

2) A dancer wants the money up front.
The typical outcome is the dancer is no good at FS and from the dancer's previous experiences disappointed customers do not want to pay the dancer the full agreed on amount afterwards. Also, the dancer can leave with your money without performing the agreed on acts and then good luck trying to get a bouncer or manager in the club to help you get your money back from the dancer. I make sure that I ask the dancer during negotiations if money up front is mandatory, if so dump them ASAP. If not, show the dancer that you have the money (and only the agreed on amount) to make them more comfortable with the situation.

3) A dancer wants to negotiate only in the VIP.
The typical outcome is that your out of pocket expense will be much higher (2X or more in most cases) once your already in the VIP because you lose your bargaining advantage due to excitement (the little head takes over for the big head effect) and VIP tax money (the amount varies between clubs) has already been spent. Always negotiate before going to the VIP period.

4) A dancer asks you to buy them a drink or shot.
The potential outcome is the dancer may try up selling or request a tip for specific acts (BBBJ, CIMWS, multiple positions, etc) that may or may not have been mentioned during negotiations. Also, always bring your own condoms or a dancer may try to charge you up to twenty five dollars for one once your already in the VIP. Sometimes buying a dancer a drink sends a message that you are susceptible (more like gullible) to overspending. If a dancer asks me to buy them a drink I usually pass on the dancer by telling them that I going to hang out for awhile and they usually never return.

5) A dancer is very new to the club or new to dancing and/or extras.
The potential outcome is the dancer may be nervous with the new environment and FS could be rushed or awkward. However, sometimes the dancer wants to obtain regulars at a new club so they go the extra mile to make you happy so you will return to see them again. This one is a gamble that may be worth the risk for a lower rate, some of the risk may be minimized by getting a good feel for the dancer's attitude (sometimes it's hard to fully read through their little act) before going to the VIP. Also, alluding to yourself as being a potential regular may increase your chances for a better experience, as mentioned in # 1 above.

Finally, my intent of this post was not to offend or exploit any dancers - I know that they are just trying to make a living like everyone else.

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't even go to any clubs where extras are routine nor have I spotted anyone getting extras in the lap dance rooms for a long long time. It must be different in different parts of the country or during slow club times.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Very perceptive samsung1. I would add, always test drive em first with a lap dance. I always tell them to convince me with the dance to take them to VIP.
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    I'm assuming that these clubs don't have VIP hosts that you have to pay up front...that makes sense.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    agree. (I assume #4 is in addition to service, not the standard drink hustle at some clubs)

Should be an article.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'll keep it in mind
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Samsung, for the most part nicely done and my experiences are similar. The only place where my experiences differ is with #4. My best experiences were with girls who drank with me beforehand and I have never had a great experience with a teetotaler, ever. In fact, my most "mechanical" experiences were with the girls who told me that they don't drink at work.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i agree with everything said, and no offense taken!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @ldk: So *all* sex is "overly expensive" for you?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Reasonable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Good thread Samsung – thanks for posting.

Even if those points are known to most experienced SCers on this board, a refresher is always helpful !!!
  • SlickSpic
    12 years ago
    Preach on brother, preach on! I agree with the sermon! Aaaaammmmeeennnn!!! In Southern Cali, I stick with Tropical Lei. You know the deal before you enter the premmesis.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you spend $800 for FS with a stripper, it's the same jizz you could have shot into a condom inside a cheaper hooker or dive club sttripper
  • fastscrs
    12 years ago
    Great article. I'm always shocked at the cost of fs with a dancer for such a short period of time and why guys would spend that much money for a fs session lasting from 10 minutes to maybe 1/2 hr.

In the city where I live there is a "Hostess Club". Enter the club, pick the girl you want from those sitting in the waiting area, pay the club a $50 fee and head to a private back room with a couch, small table and chair. You have the girl for an hour, the tip is up to you. The girls let you do anything you want. I like to start by asking what kind of panties she's wearing, then pulling up her dress to see. From there it progresses to rubbing her pussy and helping her out of her clothes. I usually tip the girl $100 so for a total of $150 I get a girl who will suck me silly for as long as I want and then bounce up and down on my dick until I cum inside her. I think this beats fs in a strip club.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Wow, I wonder where that link came from papi
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion