tuscl

How to tip a stripper

Rivertwice
New Jersey
Basics for newbees or shy folks. There are Bikini bars and stuff but, with a LD you can see some flesh if the gal wants to make it worth your while.

1. You know all the coy, flirting shit you learned to coax the sex of your liking into noticing you? It won't work inside the hallowed flesh halls. The point of tipping is to pay them to look at you. To keep them naked. To keep them close by. Looking bashful won't get you far.

2. Find a table near the stage, but don't be too eager. There's a 100 percent guarantee there's gonna be naked people. Relax.

3. Don't tip the person on the main stage unless you want them to notice you and come over. Tip for lap dances and personal services.

4. Begin tipping in small increments. Most use $1 bills, but if you're feeling especially lucky, break out Mr. Jackson. The naked ones only stay as long as there's money. Don't blow your wad all at once.

5. Where do you stick it? Sometimes there's an obvious band or crack. But don't touch. While a stripper is free to take the initiative, frisky fingers will get you thrown out.

6. Female strippers always offer women lap dances -- less pressure or something. If you want a good show, bring the girls and let them go to town.

7. Remember: No matter how much money you spend, leave your feelings at the door. They don't want you.

22 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Where do you stick it? Sometimes there's an obvious band or crack."

I always stick it in her crack.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    A stripper wants a tip?
    How about telling her she has nice tits?
    It's ok to say that in strip clubs. It is not ok to say that in most work places.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If you're lucky, sometimes a Cheeto is an acceptable substitute for a dollar bill.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Re #6 - I guess that is where I have been fucking up. I never take any females with me.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    #6 has some credibility. Whenever I club with a female friend (not gf) the dancers interact differently with us and I often get quite a show. Sometimes a mini three-way if things go well.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Good tip's. Strippers will notice you even if you don't tip them
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    This should be under articles.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Always stick your tip in her mouth. They love that especially if you respect them first like altard. If anyone needs advice on how to do this just pm aturetard. He is the resident expert
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Snow sex is way better because it shrinks my junk enough to fit the tip in the dancers mouth. Aluretard wishes he had that problem
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I have that prroblem aaaalll the timme. I'm gonna try some snow sex because all the girls ever suck is the tip of my dick lol
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If I want to tip a stripper I push them from behind because pushing them from the front can break their neck.
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    Here is my Technique

1) Wait for them to fall asleep out in the pasture.

2) Quietly sneak up behind them, preferably after dark.

3) Firmly plant both of your feet.

4) Push straight out using both hands. Lean into it for a good follow through
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Stripper Tipping 101

Liquor + Six Inch Heels
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Liquor in the front poker in the rear. PL tipping 101
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "can I tip them using coupons?"

No, but I know plenty of dancers that accept weed as a tip.
  • SketchinGuy
    12 years ago
    +1 on that. As long as there aren't managers or security goons nearby, the sacred herb is always a hit.
  • fastscrs
    12 years ago
    Where to stick it? In a topless bar I always say "lets see your pussy". They pull down their g-string and I stick it right in there. Same with a lap dance..."lets see your pussy". G-string opens up, my finger goes in.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Numbers 5 and 6 are not universally true.

I touch all the fucking time. I play with the boobs, and slip into their bottoms. I'll ask if they mind if I cop a feel. In fact, sliding a bill into her pants and slipping along her slit is a moderately inoffensive way to get a sniff, either directly, or off your finger. Gives some idea of hygiene, if not health.

As for female customers, lots of dancers don't like them, for a variety of reasons.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think a sister thread is needed: How to strip a tipper?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Dancers don't like ALOT (if not all) customers, gmd.....but it doesn't stop them from taking our money.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lopaw: True dat!
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    Maybe I'm in the minority/not drunk enough/just a bitch but I HATE HATE HATE IT WHEN CUSTOMERS TRY TO PUT ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY DOWN THE FRONT OF MY G-STRING/ATTEMPT TO STICK THEIR FINGERS DOWN THERE. First of all, money is dirty and my pussy isn't. I don't know where your fingers have been and the idea of cross-contamination is gross. Lastly, people that want to do that always try to do it with $1 and I don't know what kind of hard-up strippers you've been hanging out with but I will give you $1 to just... not do that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion