tuscl

SC Bartenders

InTheCut
Florida
Thursday, March 7, 2013 4:16 PM
What's up with strip clubs where the bartender or door girl is the hottest chick there? Why is this the case? Why don't they just dance?

20 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Because they won't take their clothes off
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I guess not every girl feels comfortable taking her clothes off in front of a room of strangers (i.e. stage dancing) or grinding almost completely nude on a stranger while he/lopaw is groping them (although one would think if they were that “appalled” by it, they would not work in a SC at all)? Others are young and may be “in love” and think they would be cheating on their BF if they stripped? Although, as many TUSCLers will attest, many a dancer started out as a waitress either to get their feet wet or became a dancer when they got tired of seeing all the $$$ many dancers make while they (waitress) are busting their ass for a measly tips.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    BTW – lately for me it has been some of the waitresses I’ve seen that I just couldn’t keep my eyes off of. I was in a “mid-range” (b/w dive and upscale) club last Fr. night and had me eye on a shot girl – said what the heck and asked her for LDs – she kind of hesitated b/c she said she was new to the club – she came to me around 20 mins after my “indecent proposal” and said ok – got 3 very hot LDs from her – she seemed inexperienced but very willing to learn.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I've seen it a lot and I suspect that most of them don't last long, either moving to dancing or finding another job. A couple of times they were actually strippers who for whatever reason weren't working right then.
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    "Why is the bartender or doorgirl often the hottest chick in the club?" It's pretty much designed that way. Clubs hire the cutest girls for waitresses, door people, and bartenders hoping that they will observe the dancers making alot of cash and then want some of it themselves. It's a grooming process that readies a fresh pool of talent. The newest and hottest girls get the best earning shifts and if they don't become dancers, they're pushed out by receiving shifts with lower earning potential. The Talents Wests clubs (Ricks, Sugars, Honeys, and Foxes)were known for this approach.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    They do it to torture us.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    If all dancers were 10's, there wouldn't be any variety in the club, and no reason to notice the bar girl.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It happens but I don't think that it is that widespread. I have only seen a handfull of door gorls and waitresses become dancers. I have never seen a bar tender become a dancer but have seem dancers become bar tenders when it was time to hang up their dancer shoes. The hottest bar tender I ever saw was the girl friend of the general manager.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Bar tenders at strip clubs earn more than the dancers, that's why they're tending bar. They work longer hours and they work 5 nights a week, but they earn more than the strippers in Pittsburgh.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    A couple of reasons, You want what you cant have. They have a different "energy" about them and therefore they are different and you dwell on it making you notice them more. They are hot enough to get your money without having to try or do anything too degrading, so they do. and lastly lets face it any woman getting you a beer automatically looks sexier!
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    You want what yo can't have. It's frustrating to the dancers though. I'm working with a club owner on a concept for a new club, and one of the more radical ideas is to have the dancers be the servers too. Bear in mind this is not a full bar place so serving the drinks is no more complicated than opening a can or bottle. The idea is that it reduces the potential distraction away from the dancers and gives the dancers extra opportunity to form rapport with the customers.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Frankly, I think the bartenders of any bar, strip club or otherwise, presuming they are young enough, are always the hottest ladies in a bar. I even get that way about the chick behind the bar at the Buffalo Wild Wings I visit regularly. It's probably the different energy factor smokeshopjoe mentioned. Generally, it's for the ones who like the idea, but can't get past whatever psychological barriers they have to stripping naked for strangers. That said, some of them do get past it. Hell, there is one girl at my favorite club who I remember as a waitress at one of my other regular clubs way back when. She always said she'd never strip when a waitress, but she didn't stick to that idea real well. Of course, she doesn't look nearly as good now.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Might be the clubs I visit, but in my years the hot barmaid is the exception.
  • jaxman5150
    11 years ago
    Its also like injured reserve positions. I know several girls that worked the door or bartended after turning an ankle or pulling a muscle dancing.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Its a bar ploy. Its a classinc club strtegy, whether it be strip clubs or regular clubs. They hire them when they are super cute/sexy and they have that AWESOME body that us guys just love. They want us to be more inclined to buy drinks and with us buying drinks like a big shot, we think we have a chance to get that hot bartender's number. If that wasn't the case, don't you think you'd see guys as bartenders too (would be cheaper especially if the club can double them as security). Perfect example, a few of my friends and I went to a regular club. While we were off having fun, one of myy friends was falling for a bargirl. He kept chatting her up, buy him and her drinks. I eventually noticed that she wasn't drinking the alcohol herself, just fake sipping and swapping with glasses of water while he was getting truly pissed drunk. At that point I knew it was time for him to call it quits and led him out of there before he passed out. Never got the number btw
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Though I don't like to say never, this generally won't happen with real hardcore clubbers (in SCs anyway). You guys already know how the game works so I'm sure you don't bother with the bar girl
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Interesting – had not heard this before. From a Jacksonville, FL club review: “… the bartenders still serve topless for a 5 dollar tip …” Not sure if this includes male and female bartenders LOL [view link]
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Reasons for the hot barmaid/doorgirl: -Botched/multiple c-sections. -Injury (usually knee or back). -Retired dancer that is trying to acquire a new skill. -Training to be a manager (been there, almost did that).
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Why not be strippers? Not all or even very many women dig working as whore. Only on TUSCL could you people clueless enough that this would be any kind of mystery. And if you compared a comparable sample of strip pets versus non-strippers adjusted for age the non-stripoers, on average, would be hotter.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    JJd, In the case of my fave barmaid, it's # 2 and 3. I've known her for about 20 years. Although no longer "hot", she will always be a favorite.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion