Last night a stripper told me she would do anything for $20

Guess who just go their house cleaned?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Did that include windows? :)
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    not even a joke, I'd rather have someone do stupid chores like that than sexual favors, I'm lazy.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    12 years ago
    .... but I would certainly draw the line at letting a stripper balance my checkbook LOL
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Housecleaning and 4 BJs, an even $100.
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    Did she do a good job?
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    did she clean the pipes also?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I once came out to my car after last call to find I had a flat tire. Shortly after I was confronted by a streetwalker wanting to sell me a BJ, I think it was for something like $25. I told her no thanks but I'd give her $50 if she'd change my tire. She turned me down.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I once had a dancer tell me she cleaned houses during the day and stripped at night. She said for the right price she'd clean my house and my pipes.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    hope she did a good cleaning job
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I once had a dancer tell me she could clean my house topless. She wanted more than $20 though. I passed. I believed her when she said she was running a cleaning business.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Ermita-nights... that is a funny story
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Spread manure and compost on my vegetable garden and flowerbeds? Breaking into my neighbour's pile of well rotted manure is a nasty job well worth that $20.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    all right, you guys have had ur fun... just glad i've never been that desperate.

on the other hand, i have had guys tell me they would do anything for a chance to f*** me, so i normally get all kinds of stuff done for **free**.
  • large
    12 years ago
    And so, Carolynne, did you uphold your end of the bargain?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    @ large...yes she did. She is awesome at snow sex
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i hate snow!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Too bad we guys here at TUSCL aren't dumb enough to let carolynee get away with that shit....right?

I'd give 50 for a good housecleaning. She can even keep her clothes on. A clean home is much better than sex. Ill even provide the m&c
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion