tuscl

SCs with Most TUSCL Reviews?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
What clubs have you noticed with the most TUSCL reviews?

Baby Dolls Dallas currently has 1,095 reviews (wow – almost about to hit 1100) – and Spearmint Rhino in Vegas has 1,096.

What clubs have you noticed with as many reviews – either close to, or over 1000?

6 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    Mons has over 1100, maybe the most?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Oh – forgot about the Mons – currently 1,177
  • timewarp
    12 years ago
    Platinum plus in Columbia now has 1330.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    The total number of reviews may be misleading. What may be a better indication is an average number of reviews over a specified amount of times. Perhaps two years? Just the total number could indicate a club that's been open for twenty years. See my new thread on the subject. I posed a different thought for the clubs that get more reviews than others.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I agree with Club-Goer but just for the sake of numbers, I believe that the Playhouse Lounge in NJ is leading the pack with 1423 reviews.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Two others that are or were over 1,000:

Spearmint Rhino, Las Vegas (the most of any of the major L.V. clubs)-- 1,096 reviews

Rick's, Seattle (now closed) -- 1,089 reviews as of its closing date, May 5, 2010.

I checked the well-known L.A. high mileage clubs: City of Industry/La Puente, and Upland. The highest club there has 604 reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion