tuscl

Stripper Sandwich

Has this happened or have you witnessed this? Quite while ago I took a buddy out for his bachelor night and ended up in a small club in Illinois. We spent a goodly amount of money on dancers and drinks. Towards closing one of the dancers asked us to stay past last call for a party. There was another group there so there were 10 or so of us. Two of the dancers pulled the groom on to stage and stripped him to his tidy whities. They then got naked (topless club when open to public) and told him no hands allowed by them or him. They proceeded to try to make him cum and them cum without using hands or orifices. It was quite a show with him ending up with wet underwear and wet face.
Then things got really interesting.

12 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    I ate a sandwich at a srip club once.

Kind of regret it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't do double teams, TOO expensive!
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    Nothing says "I'm a boss" than a double team.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Who said anything about paying for the stripper sandwich altard? He was the groom
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    You always want a team of horses to pull your cart.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I like to focus on just on chick but a duet can be fun/intriguing.

I once got a 2 on 1 LD in a club with private LD booths. Both dancers were fine.

In order to be able to do the 2 on simultaneously, we did the LDs standing up, which I happen to like.

I would either put one against the wall facing me with the other one behind me pressing her boobs against my back and reaching around and grabbing johnson, or I would put one in front me with her back to me with the other one behind me doing the same thing as in the first position. I would interchange the girls in terms of which one I would put in front and which one I would put behind.

It *was* fun and the girls were very “engaging” – but as Alucard mentioned, it was a bit expensive at $25/LD/dancer (i.e. basically 50 smacks per song).
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Sandwiches can be fun if you have enough mayo to go around. :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I thought that was when two dancers teamed up on you with one in front and one right behind you and then they squeeze you in between. I had this happen twice when I went to tip another dancer on stage. I didn't ask to be in a sandwich.It felt good though. I don't remember how I got into those sandwiches.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago

It'd be so righteous to be in a Veronica Sawyer/Heather Chandler sandwich.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Classic Dangerfield:

“I'm at the age where I want two girls. In case I fall asleep they will have someone to talk to.”
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    It's like you're the Archie in a Betty and Veronica
  • membernumber1
    12 years ago
    Ive done the 2 dancer lap dance once or twice...terrible and a waste of money.

Ive still never had a real threesome. Had a couple offers, but I'm old fashioned...I want my first time to be....special! LOL

Im sure you know what I mean, if I have a threesome, I dont want it to be a waste of time & money. i just met a girl last week that was awesome in bed and is bi, so I just need a 3rd....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion