tuscl

strip club music-not what you hear but what you don't hear

Djscudmaster
New York
I'd love it if the clubs I frequent alot granted some are mixed females of all races or ones with more latinas and blacks present (either or both) played more rock and heavy metal music(classic,80's,90's) then just once in a while or if a stripper/girl/patron asked for a request or just a small set.
How many of yall would like to see girls of different ethnicity dance/pole dance to rock music.

Which music do you prefer to see that they don't play alot or the dj doesn't play alot at the club(S) you frequent?

18 comments

• inno123
    12 years ago
    Some clubs let the dancers choose, some give the control to the DJ and others the management sets a playlist. My opinion is that the dancers and the customers are in different musical demographics and the DJ may have his own games that they are playing.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    A DJ was mad at a dancer and played http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40nWhRxc3…

My ATF really hated that song and just cringed in a corner LOL
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    All dives have jukeboxes.

in which anyone who has $1 per song decides what's being played.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    One of the clubs near me, Shakers in Waverly, NE, near Lincoln, has a DJ who plays a large amount of 90's alternative rock. They also play a lot of heavy metal (everything from Black Sabbath all the way to some very recent stuff) and the odd thing is they do not play a lot of hip hop, which probably relates directly to the number of black dancers they have, which is not too many (none the last time I went there). They may be the only place I don't hear hip hop at. When I go to my favorite club, which is in a small rural community, they play hip hop about half the time, which is weird because most of their dancers are white girls from farming communities. I never know what to make of their music selection there (unless I get to choose for a dancer, which happened a couple times).
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Best way to do it would to just let me pick what I want when I visit a club. Will never happen, so what difference does it make. I do prefer to their letting the dancers pick the tunes, usually by having their own CD's. That way a fave can play what you do like. My ATF and I always played Ramstein in a club that usually played country. Loved it!
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    ^I loooooooooove country music!!!!!!

My favorite music genres to dance to are:

-old heavy metal
    -classic rock

@DJcudmaster: what makes you think that rock music is exclusive to Anglo-Saxon dancers?! I'm still lost with this, or can't people from other parts of the globe can't enjoy rock and heavy metal?!

I LOATH;

-dubstep
    -reggaeton (or anything in Spanish except for merengue, pop and rock)
    -gangsta rap
    -newere hip hop
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    I didn't say/think that jay jay dancerthat I said the clubs I frequnet play rock during the day and at night play scarcesly rock music.
    IO love reggaeton though Si ella Me Mira Y yo le Miro
    I love old school salsa and merengue not only because I'm spanish but because My X loved it.
    Gansta Rap whats not to love-lol newer hip hop I get your point it sucke except Kendrick Lamar Ocho cinco and that big dude from Florida whats his name-I forgot.
    I do hate country except before 1989. How can I stand to see a girl strip dance to Country except Johnny Cash
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I miss dives that play country music: I'm in the mood to dance to some Ronnie Milsap right now.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    Maybe when I'm in Texas visiting My sister later this year I'd ask the DJ to play you some ronnie Milsap if you promise to dance George Straits All My X's live in Texas.
    I tried numerous times to get My sisters Husband and his friends to go but things don't happen so I'm a go alone
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @"I'm in the mood to dance to some Ronnie Milsap right now."

Now, where are these country music loving, bi-sexual hotties when we're looking for a third?
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    in NY-lol not
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    A well known fact that only limp wristed, pantywaist, girlie men dis-like real MAN music, Country!
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    While doubt I will see dancers dance to bands I like, such as Anthrax, Slayer, Testament. There was a time when I used to hear songs from Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath and even a few Iron Maiden songs cut for time of course.

One of my favorites from several years ago was a black dancer who danced those same bands, she couldn't stand hip hop. There was also this Latina who danced to Country music.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    rl27,

Fine lineup there in the first paragraph.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    I was just listening to some pshych music on vinyl.
    Why don;t they play 60's go-go and garage music and psychedellic rock with strings and drums in them. Beats Me
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Kynduhl in Winston-Salem told me that she picks her music based on what the guys from whom she makes the most $$$ would like. That would be us old farts. Her fave music is Genesis/Phil Collins and she never picks rap.
    It would behoove other dancers to think in that vein.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    rl27-
    The one black girl I had as a favorite at my favorite club was exactly like your favorite black dancer. The weird thing is that while you would get these white rural girls dancing to rap and hip hop, you'd also get this black girl headbanging to Metallica and any number of old and new school heavy metal. It's too bad she eventually got fired, which was a neat trick, being it takes a lot to get fired there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion