tuscl

I remember watching jerry springer two strippers fighting over patron so I thou

Djscudmaster
New York
I know I'm going to get flack for this one but I was wondering what strip club regulars would think. I know some might beg to differ that until this doesn't happen they can't answer but I'm curious as to answers

If your a patron/regular of a club for months/year(s) or visit ever so often to a particular club or this be your first time to a particular club picture this.
Male walks in and either you not noticing this some seemingly decent looking male if not better looking or maybe average lets say walk in or you noticed him at a glance(whether you thought nothing) and He approaches a bartender or stripper where she hugs him and kisses Him and thats all or your overhear that he is her bf/husband s/o this happens or you already knew of him when this happens. Lots of girls/some girls flirt with him stare at him etc...sooner than not a slight fight breaks out. His Gf supposed gf or the girl he finished hugging and kissing is fighting with another female over him. hair pulling,name calling,etc... whether or not he steps in to break the fight
Do you a)applaud and say you go dude or call his name out with yeah if you know it
b)Get angry and pist keeping to yourself or letting him know outloud or to his face
c)Call Him an asshole and jerk and continue watching
d)play it to your advantage and become one of the two females comfort food or pillow or where you talk
about Him behind his back
e)Try and get Him banned from the club despite the clubs non ban on s/o's visiting the club
f)do nothing about it and simply ignore whats going on and hope to enjoy your visit

2 comments

• gawker
    12 years ago
    I was in a very nice club one afternoon when two dancers had a beauty of a fight on the floor right behind me. The manager broke it up, brought them to his office and suspended them both for a week. He came around and apologized to the patrons, giving us free admission cards. I ended up in the CR an hour later and she told me it was about an unpaid drug debt. I thought it was a great show with hair pulling, ripped clothes and lots of t & a. I've heard that some clubs have nude wrestling; in fact a Florida friend says that in Daytona on race week one of the clubs has nude cole slaw wrestling. I wonder if we could lick their wounds?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I hate to say this, but at least JUICE was entertaining when he wrote the most unintelligible discussions ever.

WTF are you talking about?

Most dancers fight in the dressing room. The only couple of fights I have ever witnessed were a couple of patrons fighting with each other.

You need to quit watching made-up bullshit like Jerry Springer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion