tuscl

OTC Proposal

Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:42 PM
I've heard a shit ton of ya'll talking about how you get OTC, but always wondered exactly how you propose the girl. Do you just ask point blank, "hey, I really want to fuck you, will you meet me later?" or is it something more subtle? I was in the club during a day shift last Thursday, and I'm sitting at the bar waiting on my favorite dancer to come back, so I strike up a conversation with the guy next to me. He tells me he's from Calgary, and that he's never paid for sex before but is looking to take one of the dancers home. Because I'm new to the SC scene, and he's in the deep south, I crack a joke about no woman from here wants to go to Canada and freeze her tits off. (Yes, you have permission to laugh at my naivety. Not that you really needed permission.) Anyway, dude was just flat out offering $200 to pretty much any girl that would go with him. Is that how it's done, or is that a good way to get LE attention?

28 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    " "hey, I really want to fuck you, will you meet me later?" or is it something more subtle?" You may ask directly, BUT be more subtle than "I want to FUCK you later after hoiurs!"
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    There is a big difference in looking for an immediate fuck with any girl that will go with you, or spending time & money to gradually coax a dancer that you find attractive and really want to develop a long term OTC relationship. The latter scenario takes way more time, patience & money but for me it is worth it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well it certainly takes patience sclvr5005, and some subtlety. The $200 dude SOUNDS like LE to me.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    A good starting point is 'you have any fun planned after your shift?'
  • ArtCollege
    11 years ago
    a good starter line is "do you ever work outside the club?" Everyone knows what that means.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Calgary is one of my home bases. I can't see this guy's moves flying in Calgary SCs and certainly not at his $200 price point. I have sampled some tasty OTC crumpet from Calgary SCs but the cost was considerably more than $200 and much work and time was required to get the dancer's agreement. In other clubs this dude's approach may work just fine for ITC but even in my favourite strip-club-cum-bordello in Toronto an immediate approach for OTC requires more subtlety and cash.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Going to fast is a good way to get stabbed - either she or you... then, it may be obvious I am not the most trusting person in the world.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Several years ago I did several Champagne Room hours with one dancer. She had given me BBBJ's and I paid her $300 and paid the club $170 plus tip for the waitress.. I said to her," I'm paying $500. But you're only getting $300 and you do all the work." She realized that she could make more money and agreed to meet me OTC.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    what works for me is bringing something like 10 thousand in cash, and like a total douche whipping it out as I'm paying for a $20 dance or $100 worth of dances. This excites them, LE doesn't do this, she'll know you have money to spend, and she's going to cook you breakfast in the morning too. Stripper food is awful though, don't eat it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: "hey, I really want to fuck you, will you meet me later?" That's actually an excellent way to do things.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    "a good starter line is "do you ever work outside the club?" Everyone knows what that means." Yes something like this usually works. Or ask her if she ever or would be doing any dances outside the club. For me it usually takes a little time to get them to know me and trust that I'm safe.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I ask them if they play. Then if yes follow up with an offer. Many times they offer itc fs like saying "in VIP I do it all for $200."
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @goodsouthernboy: "hey, I really want to fuck you, will you meet me later?" Well, if it's a club I frequent, that, or an insignificant variation, has worked quite well on more occasions than I can count. If I'm new to the club, or haven't been there in a while, I might not actually use the word "fuck", but the question is essentially the same. It's a case by case thing. If I think it'll work, I'll ask more or less directly. I used to "test drive" in VIP way more often, but since the SB is so accomodating, the economy has plunged and the local laws have changed, I generally don't bother anymore. I'll get a lap dance or two, grope her a bit, evaluate, and then get to the point. The only exception is one local club where I can be in and out in less than a half hour and short less than $100. It's quick and dirty, but it's also cheap. Not for everyday consumption, but good for a quick nut.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Several years ago I did several Champagne Room hours with one dancer. She had given me BBBJ's and I paid her $300 and paid the club $170 plus tip for the waitress.. I said to her," I'm paying $500. But you're only getting $300 and you do all the work." She realized that she could make more money and agreed to meet me OTC" That economic tactic will work at times.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    usually don't approach that subject until have exhausted all the extras available ITC (hj, bj, russian, finger fuck)by the time you get that far ITC it's pretty much a certainty that she will fuck OTC
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I pay the DJ to announce what I am seeking and to direct all prospects over to my table.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    10': Well there are plenty of girls who will do OTC but very little ITC, so you are skipping past those ones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The OTC question comes up pretty frequently. I am by no means an experienced OTCer, but the question about how to ask a girl for OTC has been asked several times in the recent past. I think the OPs that ask this question have not totally realized they are not dealing in the “civilian” world and that the same rules don’t apply as in the SC world. All one has to do is ask – the worst you’ll get 99% of the time is yes; no; I don’t do that. But it’s not like you are going to get slapped in the face like one would in civi world. If the dancer is into it, she’ll say yes or what did you have in mind; if she is not, she’ll say no or I don’t do that. That is it. As others have said, there may be dancers that will say yes once they get to know you and feel somewhat comfortable with you. The OTC question is actually not really about sex; it is really a business transaction – you are really discussing business more than sex. Some girls will want to do business, some won’t. My 2 cents.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Papi: "All one has to do is ask" But the little RickyBoyDugan says it's much more involved than that, and I showed a poor understanding of human dynamics (or whatever bullshit term he used) by saying "just ask" was all there was too it. Funny you never see him try to defend that POV anymore. Only did it when he thought others would step up to support him. Now all he does is try to deny and otherwise run from his words of the past. Complete hilarity!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "But the little RickyBoyDugan says it's much more involved than that, and I showed a poor understanding of human dynamics (or whatever bullshit term he used) by saying "just ask" was all there was too it. Funny you never see him try to defend that POV anymore." Aw, how nice Dougie. You miss me so much that you want to keep having the same conversation over and over. I feel that and appreciate it kiddo. However, the path to your betterment in our online therapy session is "forward progess" as you continue to work out all of that hurt and anger. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Well, Rick, I've noticed I've beaten you down so badly in the past that you are scared to even open your mouth now unless it's something like "yeah, me too". Now you did give me some new ammunition a couple of weeks back with your acting like the ultimate pussy, too scared to go to the club when both your favorites were working. After all, if you talked to one it would offend the other. So you just stayed home. For months instead! I'm going to bet it will be a while before you stick your neck out again after that... So yeah, let's see your "yeah, me too!" posts until you forget that last beating I laid down upon your ass.
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    I rarely rarely paid for sex with strippers although I have dated some atrippers and find that dating them is easier then F'ing them once and having to pay for a second attempt unless she begins to like you,or how you did it.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Beaten down", "new ammunition", "ultimate pussy", "too scared", "stick your neck down", "I laid down upon your ass." Wow, that was some good stuff Dougie. Keep on working all of that bad stuff out! :) Now I'm not really sure how I could have hooked up with D2 if I "stayed home for months", but let's not let facts get in the way of a good story. ;) The important thing here is that you feel like you've actually scored a point. Let the healing continue!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Dugly doesn't get a lot of "points" in the real world so it's nice to get some imaginary ones on here.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Every time I see you make your new quiet, "yeah, me too" posts and I compare it to the SuperSwag posts of the past, my heart is filled with joy because I get to say "look, I did that (brought him down)". Hey at least jestie is still as loyal to you as ever! (why I could never guess!)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Actually kiddo, I'm just not posting much at all on repeat topics that I know cause you delusional psychotic episodes. :) Not only do I not have the limitless time necessary to actually have a back and forth with you, but clearly these conversations are not good for your mental health. But let your heart fill with joy over whatever you can get from all of this. ;)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Good, I'll just say know where you are. What plays in places like Miami or Providence may not work out well in places like Topeka or Little Rock. They are used to it in the looser areas, but in the more uptight areas you can quickly become a pariah if you solicit the wrong girl. Ever hear a girl yell, "I'm a dancer, not a whore!"? I have. I've also witnessed (and maybe experienced in my younger days) guys sitting there without any company for the rest of the night after soliciting a girl who says no and then runs her mouth with the other girls. Conversely, you also may not always want OTC just because it is easy to obtain. For example, it may be easy to score OTC in a place like Providence, but do you really want to be the last guy serviced after she has taken care of every other guy ITC? My general policy is not to take a girl OTC from a club where FS and BJs are provided ITC. In any event, good luck!
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    I usually let the girls feel Me out and tell Me if they want more than just lapdances or company,maybe a date keading to whatever else cums,lol with the territory. it always works out for Me but maybe thats just Me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion