tuscl

Dumpster Diving

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:34 PM
Let me preface my post by saying I have a 'minimum standard' screening policy before spending money on a dancer: 1. If the dancer's introduction is 'wanna dance?' politely say 'no, thanks'. 2. She has to be aesthetically pleasing (at least above average). I've never gone below a 6. 3. She has to show some type of interest in her work. The above being mentioned, I've recently become fatigued of the club scene. Perhaps it was a just a dry spell, or the sheer repetition of lackluster performances. I kept hearing the same lines (the usual hustling bullshit), and getting the same mediocre results. However, much to my surprise, my luck was about to change. I decided to post up at the bar, and initially decided to keep a low profile while getting a good look at the field. After about 10 minutes, a slightly above average dancer approached me. It wasn't that she was ugly, just not really my type. I wasn't really interested in a dance, but she soon wrapped my arms around her, and we began chatting for a good 20 minutes. We get a chair in the back of the balcony, and she cuddles herself into my lap. I lost track of time, but eventually dances ensued. The night ended up being one of my best visits in a while. I truly enjoyed my time, and left very happy and satisfied. Now I know how basic supply and demand works. The best looking dancers can easily find patrons regardless of the effort the put forth, while the lower end of the spectrum has to really put in effort in order to stand out. Do many of you choose the lower dancer with better skills if the better looking dancers are bland?

15 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'll go with dancers who aren't Eye Candy, because IMHO the average to slightly above average dancers will usually put forth a lot of effort to please and gain a repeat customer.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Now I actually read your discussion. I have had similar things happen too. One dancer I knew had no, and I mean absolutely no boobs. Usually a turn off. She gave awesome dances. She is no longer dancing. She is a cocktail waitress at the same club she used to dance at. She is one of my faves after I got to know her
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Just don't fall into the trap of thinking just because her looks are average that she'll treat you in a way to compensate, she won't.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I always choose my dancers based on the body type I like and the personality traits which best fit with me. Sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I have dry spells. But I never get any dancers from the dumpster. That's just too depressing.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    One of my old faves would never be considered even close to a 10. Perhaps even a 6 would be generous. But when she first approached me during her tip walk, introduced herself to Mr. happy (and not the quickie type), nibbled my ear and whispered, "I want to suck your cock.", well, I gave it a lot of thought. I told her to come back after her walk. That gave me time to check with my barmaid friend as to should I spend a few bucks on her. She said yes, so we went VIP when she returned. That woman is one of those that could truly suck start a Harley! Hell, anytime spent with her in VIP, my eyes were mostly closed in rapture! :)
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    I tend to agree in general, of course it is not a 100% rule but I have started to do the same kind of thing. I got sick of waiting around of the popular girls half the night ... in general I found going with my 2nd choice yields better results most of the time. I wouldn't call it dumpster diving though because I never go for the bottom, I maintain what I am attracted to, but will make one or two concessions. For example I typically like the girl next door type, long blonde hair, natural big tits but that type is usually very popular. So I'll go for maybe the girl with the smaller rack, or shorter hair, or maybe more ink than I usually like, or black hair. If it is more than one or two of those things though I usually wont bother.
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    During a recent club visit, a so-called "lower dancer" caught me just as I was about to leave. Told her I was out of money. I had even turned down someone before her with same excuse. Then the lower dancer applied the "hard sell" right at the bar and I found some extra cash. Turned out to be the best dance of the evening. Will be looking for her first next time.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    it's funny, we use the term "dumpster diving", too.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ldk82: Substitute tits for ass, and add pleasant personality, and I'm with you.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    "it's funny, we use the term "dumpster diving", too" Carolynn: What's an example of this from the dancer's perspective (please don't say it's getting a dance from Jackson Esskay!)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Of course. If you're willing to explore outside of the "I'll only dance with a 9 or 10" mentality there are plenty of diamonds in the rough just waiting to be enjoyed.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I have to wonder, do guys who routinely have big conversations with dancers also watch QVC all day?
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    lol, what's wrong with QVC? sometimes they have real deals on stripper shoes and outfits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion