tuscl

Funny Quote from the Pink Site

Actually, the blue part of the pink site ;)

He returned ferociously rubbing his eyes after some of the body glitter off the strippers tits had gotten the better of him during a motorboat session.

9 comments

• Corvus
    12 years ago
    That is a great quote.

I've yet to run into a stripper wearing glitter. When I do I will tell her to stay away from me.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I don't see the glitter as much as I used too, I wonder if they finally realized it was a poor idea.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I love dancers with glitter. They are my fav
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    I'm actually yet to encounter glitter.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I have two favorites.

One is a girl-next-door type. Never wears glitter. She said she learned long ago while working day shift that married guys wouldn't dance with her.

My other is the opposite. Blonde hair, fake boobs, and glitter...lots of glitter.

I love them both. I don't mind glitter. Often times, the next morning while shaving I'll find a piece of glitter on my nose, or above my lip....I love it...fond memories.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Not seen glitter on them in awhile.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I ran into a Czech dancer at The Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta several years ago that was covered in glitter. I told her that, that was a NO NO and she said that she didn't care. That it was the customers problem. I had no worries and other than the glitter she was a good looking babe, so I got some dances from her. A short time later another dancer came over to me and started brushing the glitter off of me.

The Czech girl moved to Myrtle Beach and I haven't seen glitter since.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    amateur stuff
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Glitter is the devil. Thankfully, as jester mentioned, it is pretty rare nowadays. Seems the dancers have gotten the message.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion