tuscl

Valentine's Day fun

Sunday, February 12, 2006 4:20 PM
Ever do anything for fun with a stripper. The best I did was write I (Heart-shape) U on my dollar bills with a highlighter. That really showed up well with the lighting there :).

5 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    Candyman, I gave a Dove dark chocolate to a stripper last year, and she opened it right away. You know how Dove puts sayings on the inside of the wrapper. Hers read, "Be mischievous. It feels good." I'd like to get a whole case with that message.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    Moving davids down the list one post at a time
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    The only time I ever went on Valentine's ended up sucking because the club sucked and then I ended up with a speeding ticket on the way home. So I don't go on Valentine's Day, not that work would allow me to anyway.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Very possible that I will go tonight. The wife is working third shift.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Given my schedule and the length of time since I have gone to the local club I have frequented over the past couple of months, I would normally be going tonight. However, for those of us involved in relationships (in my case, being married, "involved" in the most extreme sense), it just seems to be bad form to spend V's day in a strip club, even though Mrs. Chitown and I don't have anything in particular planned for tonight. I would be interested in hearing from people who have been in sc's on V's night what attendance is like--of both dancers and customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion