tuscl

Is it rude?

stanlee
Illinois
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:56 PM
To play golden tee in the club? What if it's 2013 edition?

10 comments

• inno123
    11 years ago
    Clubs you go to have arcade games?
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't think it's any different than the large number of clubs that one can play pool at. Then again, I've never been in a club where I saw the dancers playing Golden Tee, or whatever other video games there are.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    If a club has Golden Tee, they might as well put a huge flashing billboard out front that says BEWARE: UGLY DANCERS INSIDE If arcade games are more entertaining than the dancers, then I'm unhitching my horse and moseying down to the next saloon.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    You sure you're not thinking of playing golden shower?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't know if it's rude, but it's stupid.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Nope just means your girls are fuuuuugly
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    Motörhead wins. The pony in Springfield MO. Avoid like the plague.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Its only rude to have girls that ugly working in clubs. Especially of they keep harassing you for dances
  • xxxrated
    11 years ago
    Not rude. Some strip clubs are so damn boring that you need video games, pool table, big screen t.v. and beer.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    There are often times when I wouldn't mind playing a good arcade game. I like the Daytona 500 racing games and shootem up type arcade machines. It's all entertainment. I used to visit a sports bar before visiting some strip clubs just to play the arcade games. One club last week I might have stayed in it a lot longer if I had something interesting to do while some dancers were on stage that I wasn't interested in. That wouldn't be much different than a guy at one table checking his smart phone the whole time a couple of dancers were dancing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion