tuscl

buying rounds of drinks

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I used to not practise this but the last few times out i started to and being honest I just love the time spent with my lady friend before the vip.....buying rounds is now a part of my clubbing its enjoyable

22 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    I typically buy drinks for dancers and talk before going to VIP. Hanging out with hot strippers is part of the strip club experience for me.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I buy rounds of ammunition for strippers but never drinks
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I have alcohol waiting for them at my place, but never buy them drinks while at the club.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I buy drinks for all the hos!!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I guess Gator is pro 2nd amendment :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I think some posters on here keep aquariums full of alcohol with the dismembered heads of strippers they've taken home. (sort of a The Walking Dead reference)
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    No, I have them buy me drinks.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I do enjoy buying drinks when I offer and as kong as they are the same price as mine. I usually don't if a waitress asks if I want to buy the lady a drink. if I did I would have offered.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Without guns there would be no 2AM's
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    We definitely need all the 2 am ers to have something to talk about
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @joe: seems like a good trade-off. Yes a few people get shot but they probably had it coming anyway, and it provides us here with a few minutes of entertainment.
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    Without guns the 2 AMs would just be stabbings not shootings.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    @ dougster...I bet some of those 2am ers could be darwin awards too
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Without guns, I believe the 2 amers would be explosives and stabbings. You can make very powerful home made explosives and put metal pieces such as nails inside to do maximum damage to large crowds.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @shark: I think mass murders would definitely turn to explosives and/or napalm and shit.

OTOH, I think 2am'er is a different psychology. Want to get up close and person. Baseballs bats, tire irons, and knives.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I'm with gator. Also they buy the gun & teach them how to use it. so shadow can post a 2Amer
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    What happened to altards remarks and ALL CAPS RESPONSE? Maybe he is busy in his basement playing with his dolls
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Maybe alutard changed his "mind" (<- see how I put that in quotes) and is now a staunch supporter of 2nd amendment rights.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Without clocks, there would be no 2AM's.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That's right get rid of those dam clocks grab a beer. Its 5:00 somewhere
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    this current girl im seeing i always buy her a drink but the first few times she tried paying for it herself. i wouldnt let that happen. the last time i saw her she told me she put another one on my tab but asked if it was ok
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I drink water at the strip, what makes people think I'll buy dancers liquor?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion