tuscl

I just saw this status update from a dancer ...

cnyknight
New York
Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:23 AM
"I wish I had a boyfriend that actually took care of me"

18 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    She SHOULD DATE guys like Alutard INSTEAD of guys she is currently CHOOSING then. LMFAO!
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    well that's where you been going wrong, friending strippers on facebook.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    She is between sugar daddies
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    And I wish I had a million dollars
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    i keep a dancer club only facebook account that goes to a junk email ... i found a lot of clubs and dancer post schedules that way.
  • Omega22
    11 years ago
    I am sure plenty of girls think like that, stripper or not.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    gota say I'm torn... crazyjoe and Omega22 both state compelling points @cnyknight... I've also found that about clubs and FB. They don't want the expense of a paid site/domain. I haven't made a clubbing FB account since I don't even have a 'real' one. Almost did it for xATF reasons, but the wheels came off before pulling the trigger on the clubbing FB account.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    When you're sucking dick for money what kind of boyfriend do you expect? A doctor? LOL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol ranukam
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Women (strippers or civilians) don't know what they want period. No matter who they are dating, they find something wrong with them in their quest for the perfect man. The guy who takes care of them would then not be wild enough or too boring. The main problem in all relationships is the inability on both sides to communicate and compromise. Obviously there are successful relationships out there, but most of my friends who are married, say they would not marry again if they were single.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Many a women say they “want a nice guy … to take care of them … etc.” – but they really don’t appreciate nor really care for nor desire the nice guy and end up choosing the bad boy tattooed thug that can’t and won’t do shit for them – particularly applies to many a stripper IMO.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    But alutard is a nice guy, incredibly respectful of women and has hordes if pussy just dying for a chance with him. Too bad he is at a temporary stage in his life (at least the last 30 years and counting) where he only desires paid relationships with "professionals" (and I ain't talking doctors and lawyers either).
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol Dougster
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Great post from rh48hr...props man
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If somebody has a great throwing arm, their considered a fool if they don't play baseball. If someone's big and strong, nobody wags a finger if they become a piano mover. BUT, if a woman is hot, and she want to earn a living from that, legions of dorks feel inspired to do the church lady superiority dance. Why is that?
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yes, great post by rh48hr
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm confused "took care of her"? what is she expecting? Soneone who takes care of her every need and gives her money? Sounds like she's complaining he isn't acting like a sugar daddy. Maybe she needed a ride somewhere and he wasn't around. I don't know.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't date girls who doesn't buy her own clothes (while in a relationship)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion