tuscl

Why CIM? Humiliation

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
So, Carolynne asked a question in the comments on my S&M article:

"how come u guys seem to think that bbbjcim is humiliating for the woman, but you always want us to do it? what does that say? and u wonder why we get testy"

My answer to her was this:

...that's not the deal for me. Letting me cum in her mouth is more about not stopping and changing the sensation than it is about humiliation. When I'm getting a blowjob, I like that same wet, tongue swirling, sucking, compression sensation to continue all the way through orgasm. Changing that just as I'm about to cum reduces my enjoyment.

To that I'll add, without a doubt, if she finds it humiliating, and she likes that sort of thing, I'll get a further kick out of making her do it, but it's not the primary motivation. And on the flip side, if she doesn't want me cumming in her mouth, irrespective of the reason, I won't. To be fair to me, I'll do *almost* anything that feeds her kink, because her positive reactions, of whatever type, tend to feed my pleasure as well. I do have my limits, no scat, blood or permanent marks or injuries, but if *she* enjoys it, I probably will.

One of the reasons I don't mind a cover, even for blowjobs, is that most girls who don't want you cumming in their mouths don't have any problem with not stopping if there's no danger of jizz in the mouth.

14 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I do it with awoman because she AGREES to do it. NOT out of a SADISTIC need that some persons may have to humiliate her. If she refuses, that is that.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Agree with gmd completely. I had a fantastic regular that could dt like a champ and gave fantastic head, but no cim. I went looking for an alternative who could do both and I found one in no time.

Not about humiliation at all for me. Its the best part of a bbbj. I don't care if she spits or swallows, but cim is important to me.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I didn't even realize some people thought it was humiliating to cum in a girl's mouth. I never heard that before. I did read or hear that some small percentage of females actually need certain trace amounts of nutrients found in semen or they will die later in life due to a defiency of those nutrients.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I'm with Sharkhunter, I never knew it was humiliating to women to cum in their mouth. Every girlfriend, ATF, or causal acquaintance that has given me oral sex has wanted me to cum in their mouth.

Not everyone of them would swallow and some would spit.

I just thought it was natural. After all, I let the girls cum in my mouth.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "females actually need certain trace amounts of nutrients found in semen or they will die later in life due to a defiency of those nutrients."

Heck yea!

Most people don't understand S&M. The bottom always has a safe word or safe gesture in a proper session to bring things to a halt. Many bottoms need to be "forced" - that is, they have a couple hang ups (to put it mildly). This way they can be bad, but not be "responsible" for it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I just thought it was natural. After all, I let the girls cum in my mouth."

Right ON pablo!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I like to cum on their faces. And, yeah, the fact that they are (mostly) bitches makes it all the more fun.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Some girls don't like cum in their mouth. Some don't mind it in their mouth but don't want to swallow. Some enjoy taking it all. I think we all have probably experienced all three types, but I enjoy the second and third options best. A girlfriend I had was reluctant to even do a BJ at first because a previous boyfriend had made BJ humilitating. But eventually, she was comfortable enough to do it and she is the one girlfriend Ive had willing to swallow.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Cum in the ass
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I don't think it is humiliating, but the girls I have been with that willingly swallow as opposed to spit or avoid it altogether are few, maybe 15-20 percent at best. And I mean ALL women, not just the universe of strippers. Always be careful when using stripper behavior to generalize to the overall female population. I really like to sit or stand when I get a BJ, but I don't think I am trying to put her in a subservient position or whatnot.

Face it, the consistency of semen is probably about like raw oysters, and I know a lot of people that gag on raw oysters. A sudden blast on the back of your throat probably would't feel great and I am surprised that more women don't gag while doing DT and getting spunked. So if you are considerate and give some warning and allow her to either hang in there or bail, as she chooses, then you'll probably get repeat business. But if you want to act out some scene from Gag on my Thick Cock Bitch dot com, you'll probably get what you deserve.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I did not know it was a humiliation thing I always thought it was a taste and texture thing. I also don't mind a cover. My ex would not do it after marriage as she a thing about cumming in her puss and would get PO'ed if I came outside even when whereing a hat.
    If BJ is bad was is a 69??
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I must have been lucky, all my girlfriends have liked to swallow.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I was evidently taking too long during full service with my current fav last time so she hops up, pull the condom off and says "I want to suck you some more...you can cum in my mouth"...problem solved. Nary a drop wasted.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @deogol: "Most people don't understand S&M. The bottom always has a safe word or safe gesture in a proper session to bring things to a halt. Many bottoms need to be 'forced' - that is, they have a couple hang ups (to put it mildly). This way they can be bad, but not be 'responsible' for it."

Exactly. Most people thing of S&M as just one person beating on the other, but there's a whole mental thing going on, too. A *healthy* dom/sub relationship involves considerably more trust that most sexual ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion