tuscl

OTC part 4

Monday, February 11, 2013 5:50 AM
seriously, how do you guys do it? who brings up the subject, you or the girl? From the ones I had, it was always the stripper who brought it up. In 6 months of doing this, I only had one good looking stripper who was like okay let's leave and go to my place now. Usually, we text and then they pretend like they truly like me then need to borrow money, doesn't matter, whatever floats their boat and justifies the situation is alright with me. Getting their number is always easy, then through communication that way things come up, which eventually turns to results, so we're talking about week of talking before anything even comes up, sometimes few weeks if I'm busy or whatever. But rarely do I get an opportunity for OTC that same night, from anything decent looking at least, which is the skill I'd like to master.

8 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Just ask. But about 20% of the time they beat me to it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I always try and just ask the first couple of times I meet them, or third time at the latest. I find the better looking they are the likely they are to be interested in OTC so I focus on this girls. Finally I have highly attuned shark like senses for knowing who will and won't. If my intuition says the answer will be "no" (unlikely with the good looking ones) I don't bother to ask. How my zen like knowing without knowing how I know became so accurate I'm not sure, but there you have it !
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    I agree with dougster. I normally ask the dancers. Sometimes the dancer beat me to it. Now, I wouldn't be blunt and say I want this or that. I would be discrete in a way they know. Be passive agressive in your approach.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I always aim high and ask the better looking girls, an English accent can help lower their guard and help me achieve a good strike rate. Only there once a year so like to make the most of it.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If I get a good vibe, or I get a lap dance and she lets me grope, I'm not shy about bringing it up. Often, I just come out and ask "do you fuck?" and if the answer is positive, I suggest "somewhere else" for reasons of privacy and the whole "not sharing with the club" issue. There have been quite a few who've brought the subject up themselves, though.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Dancers ask me more often than I ask since I don't bring it up that often. I had two girls on different occassions come up to me and ask to have sex without even introducing themselves. One said I could do whatever I wanted to do to her back at her apartment. She wanted me to immediately leave the strip club with her. I just got there and just gulped down some beer because it was last call and the club was open for 6 more hours. If I hit it off with a dancer and the club is pretty empty, that's rare when I visit, and she gives me a bj without asking, that is a good sign she might be willing to do outside the club activity. Just a hint. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess the two girls I mentioned don't count because they weren't dancers. They were just visiting the strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… But rarely do I get an opportunity for OTC that same night …” I would think more often than not the OTC is discussed that particular night and set up for another time? Personally, I rather do my fucking during the daytime when I have more energy and are more rested – I don’t perform as well at 3:00 in the morning after I’ve been up for about 20 consecutive hours or so – then again I am not as young as the OP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion