tuscl

CAUGHT IN VIP

10inches
Florida
anyone ever get caught by bouncers while getting extras in VIP? recent trip to club in Houston led to VIP trip with ATF. previous visits have included hj, bj and russian. this time we decided to go for FS. dancer mounted me for reverse cowgirl and was just sitting there using her muscles to work my pecker. bouncer stuck his head in to see if everything was okay. in the position we were in he really couldn't tell that she was sitting on my dick (plus it was quite dark in the room). he left and we finished the deed. don't know what he would have done if he knew what was really going on

22 comments

• SuperDude
    12 years ago
    He knew.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The possibility of getting caught in one of the selling points of 3 somes. One acts as a lookout.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    She probably got yelled at later
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Not in a VIP as I only do them in places where privacy is assured, but I've been caught a couple of times in semi-private lapdance areas. I was not kicked out, but I did make sure to tip the bouncer after the fact. I have no idea if either dancer got in trouble.

This crap is exactly why I favor OTC over ITC, except in a handful of clubs with private one-on-one VIP rooms where everything is understood by all parties. FS is not nearly as fun for me if I am worrying about "being caught."
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "CAUGHT IN VIP"

Nada!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Only once. We were in the VIP and she was leaning over me talking with Mr. Happy and in walks some dude. He didn't give a crap about us. Turned out the AC control was in that VIP room. Zero repercussions for either of us.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Bouncers in Detroit clubs don't care what you do in VIP.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Of course, being "ssen" having sex in the VIP was sort of beside the point if you were doing the deed in the old "VIP Room" of H8S or Bogarts, which both were open rooms and all occupants could see all the other occupants getting serviced and getting off! LMAO
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    It seems like nobody ever gets repercussions from getting caught
    12 years ago
    Never been caught while enjoying an extra. Experienced them in private and not so private VIP rooms as well as standard lap dance rooms.

Have been caught in standard lap dance rooms when fondling a boob, sucking on a nipple, and spanking a booty. All with permission of the girl, sometimes at their request. No biggie, just a warning.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Being caught being an Asshole in a club is more likely to get you tossed than getting caught doing the deed in the VIP. LOL
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I have never got caught getn extras in the VIP room
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    The VIPs at the Trinity clubs in the Toronto area guarantee that you will be caught doing whatever deed you and the dancer agree upon. Privacy in those clubs is non-existent.

I liken those VIPs to the famous Hieronymous Bosch painting, 'Garden Of Earthly Delights'.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I haven't been caught, but that's why I'm hesitant to even try anything like that in VIP. Here in Portland extras ITC are pretty much not allowed. I don't care about getting kicked out, but I don't want to get the dancer in trouble. I was in VIP with a favorite of mine recently on a slow Thursday night, and I was so tempted to give her DATY (she wouldn't mind), but I knew the bouncer walked in the VIP every once in a while, and I didn't want to be caught in the act and possibly get her fired.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Nope not in the club. I have been caught in car getting a quick bj from my ATF lol. We were in a dirt lot and out of nowhere an old homeless man is three feet away looking in with a big ass smile on his face lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Twice here in Louisville. First time was with my then ATF who was sitting on my lap with my dick stuffed up in her pussy. The waitress brought our drinks, and actually stopped outside to ask if it was OK, to which my girl responded, "yeah, I'm just sitting on his lap." Yeah, with my pants down around my ankles.

Second time was with a another girl, with my dick in her mouth and she was going to town. The bartender walks in, and without even slowing down, points to the table. The bartender doesn't say a word, just sets the drinks down and walks back out.

No repercussions either time.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    No never in VIP. Had a cop drive by on a side road off of the freeway as I was banging my girlfriend in the car. Thought for sure he would have stopped and said something. But he kept driving by.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I got caught in vip wiyh a magnifying glass
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I was caught in VIP not having sex and was thrown out :)
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Bouncer had been keeping an eye on my dancer for a week or tow. To she's giving me BBBJ, and suddenly he throws open the curtain, grabs her by the arm, drags her to the front of the club and threw her out on the sidewalk topless. Sent another girls to get her stuff from the lockers. Of course she got fired. I told the bouncer that I though he handled the whole thing very poorly, and he babbled about not wanting to go to jail. I was too good a customer to throw out, but I voluntarily stayed out of that club for 6 months or so.

A couple of years later, I was in the club and suddenly BJ dancer appears. We hugged and said hi, she dragged my to VIP, threw me on the couch, pulled my pants down got on top and said, "now, where were we?", as she began FS.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Centerfolds in Seattle used to have a girl E... weekday afternoons that would sit on me with me pushing on her cervix and milk me with her kegels on the corner booth couch with the bounce walking by periodically. Not private at all.. The only problem was she was a bit of a squirter when she came and would mess up my black pants. I had to avoid the black lights by the stage on my way to the bathroom to cleanup.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Never. Wouldn't mind being asked to leave. However, I don't want to be thrown out physically. I don't want the dancer in trouble. And I really don't want any cops involved.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion