tuscl

Ever have this happen part 2

bang69
North Carolina
After a great deal of time spent on gun saftey, how to load,unload,clear a jam. I took the 4 strippers to the indoor pistol range. They payed very close attention to gun saftey while shooting & not shooting. They did great and had a lot of fun shooting. I'm proud of them. So now they are going to get their ccw's.

17 comments

• boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Did you fuck them?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I have done this mant times befor. And with great sucess
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'm just fucking with you! Sounds like a fun time. Keep us updated if they follow though with the ccw or any other range time is had.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Great to hear bang69. Thanks for passing on the fun and safety of shooting to some newbies.

I've always thought guns make hot girls even hotter.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I've always thought guns make hot girls even hotter"

No, just more likely to shoot someone & kill them!
  • deogol
    12 years ago

"I've always thought guns make hot girls even hotter"
    ----
    No, just more likely to shoot someone & kill them!
    ----

Less likely to get robbed, raped, or assaulted. Being anti-gun is being pro-rape.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    You city boys crack me up. I've always preferred strong independent women and those with self confidence. Any woman willing and able to handle a gun rates much higher IMO than some helpless girl. And if she goes hunting with me and brings home the bacon even better.

I figure if you're afraid of a girl with a gun you've got bigger problems to deal with.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @Corvus,

Interesting observation. I have the same preference. Such a pity that we don't meet women of that ilk in SCs.

Self confidence is something that is sorely lacking in all dancers that I have encountered in my SC journeys, but I guess that strong independent women have many other options than SCs for earning income.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Alucard, you heard corvus, you got bigger problems to deal with. Eh, as long as a chick don't try to rob me (sexually harassing me is fine as long as she's hot...and doesn't use the gun in the foreplay)
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Farmer, I have met a few strong confident women in the SC environment. I'll grant you, it is rare, but they're out there. Really I have some theories about separating the strong and confident from the weak and money-hungry, but that's not a discussion I want to have here.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Coevus and deogel that's funny.

Bang congrats

Esta exactly

Altard you sick pro rape son of a bitch. You should be ashamed
  • mas0n
    12 years ago
    PAID. That is all.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I mentioned in another thread that I purchased a pistol for my ATF. We went together to teacher her and she shot quite well, and was very careful with safety. An excellent student. She never wanted to get a carry permit due to the intrusion into her private life. Don't blame her one bit.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    As long as her gun isn't as big as mine, I'm down.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Not one word typed in all caps, Alucard?! Aww shoot!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Alucard is tired of defending his position while unarmed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion