tuscl

What's up with the ATL?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I love black women/dancers and made my 1st and only ATL trip about two years ago prior to joining TUSCL.

I thought I was going to have the black-dancer experience of my life in the ATL, but was disappointed and perplexed.

The ATL seemed to be very tame and not big on two-way touching/groping like l am used to especially with black dancers.

I was actually in a black ATL club which I cannot remember the name of – it was a smallish club and was super-packed on the weekend eve I visited. Yet, I don't think I saw any naked dancers that I recall – I think it was a true bikini club. A black dancer actually agreed to give me a dance by the bar but she said she could not take her clothes off and I could not touch her – “huh” - I thought to myself.

Anyway, the ATL may have some very beautiful black women and that is the reason I visited, but “Pin Ups” was about the only club I got any action in of the 4 or so clubs I visited.

So is *no* liberal two-way contact in the ATL the norm unless one ponies up for VIP?

14 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    Follies on here gets good reviews and two way contact is available in their $10 table dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Yes – I’ve heard much about Follies on here, but a recent comment by a TUSCLer seems to indicate things may be changing a bit a Follies, but don’t know what the current state is:

“…They don't do that at Follies anymore, bang. New management, new security, new girls. Those linebackers they have for security gaurds barely allow one way touching. Grab a tit, your ass gets kicked …”

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What about their VIP?? Sounds like it got more expensive.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    You must have gone to Club Wax. It is the only bikini club in ATL. By being bikini only the dances do not have to pay $300 for a license and pass a back ground check. I have been there once just to find out why they were bikini. I got groped by some of the dancers and was promised more in VIP.

Diamonds of Atlanta & Magic City are over priced black clubs that are infamous for rappers and rapper wannabes.

Club blaze is ranked 6th of TUSCL for value. Yeah because of it's booty shaking $5 table dances.

Shooter's Alley just down the street from Follies is probably the best ATL black club right now for high mileage.

Babes is a real shit hole offering $5 table dances if you can stand fuglies.

Follies of course is 30% black during the day and 80% black after 8PM. Hard to beat this club.

I suggest you try again sometime.

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I just read Staxwell's comment. I can assure it was not that way last Sunday or the week before that. Yes the VIP room charge did go up $10 bucks. Still worth it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I do know I went to the supposedly famous “Magic City” and did not get any LDs (which is rare for me) b/c there seemed to be like a 500 to 1 sausage to pussy ratio.

I also went to “Kamal’s 21” and it was also a super high sausage to pussy ratio and did not get any LDs either if I recall correctly – btw what kind of f’ed up name is “Kamal’s 21” for a black SC – that shit sounds Arabic to me – LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Yes the VIP room charge did go up $10 bucks. Still worth it …”

Can one get good two-way on the main floor or only in the VIP?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yes on the floor.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    With all the hype about Follies, Cheetahs is actually the highest rated ATL club on TUSCL. From what I hear the mileage is great at Follies, but the girls aren't that good looking. My friend got some pretty good action in the VIP at Oasis, but I think it might depend on the girl. I haven't been to the ATL, that's just what I heard.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    ranukam - No question about it. Cheetah has been in the TUSCL top 10 for dancer quality ever since I can remember and I will agree with that but mileage totally sucks. Follies is not packed with 10s but you can almost always find some that suit your taste.
  • ww
    12 years ago
    @papi...yeah, you're just hittin' the wrong spots...granted, the scene isn't like it used to be (nothing in life is...especially the good things...lol). But you actually could've helped yourself a little by just researching the reviews of each of the clubs by different folks to get a general idea of the LD situation. Magic city and Kamal's are fairly easy to determine that mileage is low from the reviews. I typically frequent the hood spots, but the tradeoff is looks for mileage/value...
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I was just messing with the newbie OP in that thread. Follies is still Follies. And I hope it never changes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @ww - Yeah – having had researched the clubs would have been a big leg up on my ATL trip 2 years ago but as I stated in my wordy OP, my trip to the ATL was prior to me joining or knowing about TUSCL.

I may be traveling to the ATL once again probably in the spring but this time better TUSCLerly prepared.

So I had been reading some of the reviews of *some* ATL clubs and reviews for a couple of clubs explicitly stated that touching was not allowed (really, in this day and age and in the ATL?) – these reviews for certain clubs, coupled w/ my prior experience, got me worried that two-way contact was not an ATL thing unless one paid for VIP – but it seems that it may be club dependent.

I wonder what may be behind some ATL clubs allowing two-way touching/groping and others explicitly prohibiting it? One would think if certain clubs allowed two-way touching, that the other clubs would follow suit not to lose business? I can understand maybe certain dancers in certain clubs not allowing touching, but the whole club not allowing it – wonder what could be behind that since certain clubs do allow it?
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Maybe the dancers were pulling back because you kept saying "the ATL"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion