tuscl

The Price of Conversation Across the Nation

Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:01 AM
Apparently there are regional differences in the prices of lap dances. Here in WA, which is rather affluent, LDs are $30 each, although you definitely negotiate lower prices. In South Carolina, which is rather poor, the price is only $10, and, apparently, you can negotiate even lower. But what about the price of conversation? Does it vary across the nation? If so what are the rates? Do women in poor regions charge less than women in wealthier regions? Is it more fun to pay to talk to a woman in a poor part of the country, or in a wealthier part?

13 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Is this true davids?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    How much does it cost davids to do his shtick in a strip club? My guess would be nothing monitarily, but I bet he never gets any either. The only pussy he will ever see is his cowardly face in the mirror after he has run away from a fight.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    As a southerner for over 15 yrs I can tell you that their are places in the Carolinas and GA that would make WA look like a trailer park. This is from a former northerner who grew up in Metro NYC
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Also keep your hand out of your pants -- unless you are trying to pull something.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Keep trying! It's got to be better than your lame ass personality.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Actually I decided to go parody style that night: Pay for conversation, put on a "human act", and tell fart jokes. Didn't work so well.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Are you supprised davids that a stripper was wierded out by a conversation with you? Did you tell her that you were going to fuck her but not spend any money on her because you are so much more intelligent than her? Dork.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    By the way depending on the clubs, there is quite a drink hustle. Because, in some clubs, the dancers are requred to sell certain no. of drinks during their shift, and it could be at least two or more. If they don't, dancers have to pay the houses' cut from their pocket.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    In order to "justify" the extra cost of stripper's drinks they come in special glasses.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Anyone from South Carolina or another poor state care to comment?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Davids, From my experiences, in KS (Wichita, Topeka, Lawrence and KC) and OK (OKC area and Tusla), the dancers' drinks start at $10 and above. Dancers generally spend about 10 to 20 minutes depending on the dancer. I would say the average has been about $15 to $20 for 30 minutes. I would not buy a drink to a dancer again who disappears soon or gone for while.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    At Rick's/Honeys/Fox's you can buy waitresses drinks for $10/each. That's for 3 songs, so it would cost you about $60/hr. Strippers drinks are more expensive: $20/drink. It's not clear how long that is for though: presumably until they are finished drinking it and/or talking to you. At DV it is $10 for a small drink and $20 for large. (I bought a stripper a large drink at the DV once, and she was so weirded out by the conversation that she left w/o even finishing her drink or offer me a partial refund! Guess I should have taken it up w/ the management. (yeah right)) Strippers typically don't like it when you buy them drinks, b/c the house gets half here. They would rather you just fork the cash over. Waitresses love it.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Davids, What is the price of conversation in WA per hour? I felt most of the WA clubs are LD factories? Hardly any drinks and tipping actions! We the partons actually have to place the tips on dance floor!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion