tuscl

stripper scam #3,405,600

Sunday, February 3, 2013 1:14 PM
So anyways I was in the VIP and the dancer offers me a discount on another dance to keep it going. I agree. Then during this dance she grabs my hands away and says no touching. I give her an awkward look and she says "you can't touch since you are not paying full price". Lesson learned, don't try to negotiate with these greedy whores.

31 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    lol
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    They need to give us a "terms & conditions" statement before we agree to the transaction, just like software!
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Whenever a dancer does something like that it just totally ruins the moment/kills the fantasy. I would have probably left at that point, or at least found another more chill dancer.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol, that's ridiculous... Time to stand up and walk away!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Less $$ usually = less activities. Not untypical. Greedy, not IMO.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    What a bitch !! LOL
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    +1 for vincemichaels.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    +2 for VM
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    +3 for VM
  • LoveTheLadies
    11 years ago
    Had it happen to me twice during dance specials. NEVER did another dance with either!
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Alucard doesn't think she's greedy. He has to pay quadruple the normal FS rate to get strippers to sit on his dick in the VIP room so he's scratchin his head trying to figure out why OP is so bothered. He's also confused by the word discount.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That's why I typically stick to only getting dances from the same dancers. I occasionally try out a new one here and there and if I don't like their dances or something else about them, they won't be getting any more dances from me. I would inform everyone here she is a rob and put her name online. There should be consequences for scamming customers and letting everyone know what she does and her club name would be one thing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Had it happen to me twice during dance specials. NEVER did another dance with either" Good way to handle it.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I probably would have stayed for the completion of that dance, but I would have been tempted to get up drop the money on the couch and walk away. No way would I get another dance with them.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I would have told her she was rude. Dropped the money on the couch and walked away. Absolutely bitch behavior.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Someone before you fucked her brains out
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Please send me a coupon I want a stripper discount.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Eh, I don't need to touch to enjoy it so I would havw been ok. I'd stay anyway; no need to let money go to waste.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estafador - Some day not touching will not be enough. Then after that, some day touching will not be enough.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    Definitely not cool. If the previous dances involved touching, one could reasonably assume the discounted dance would be the same, unless told otherwise up front.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I once had a 9 at PT's Indy give me a price list up front during the dance as to how much to touch her C+'s, kitty etc. Unfortunately the menu stopped at liberal two way touching. So that is not unexpected. The ones that give you a price before the dance then change once in back are the ones to stand up, dump off your lap and leave.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Pretty blatant in this situation, so she didn't make any friends. But there is a good point in there: "Let the buyer beware". I have found that if you go to a certain club and get dances, then come at another time when they are doing discounted dances (2fers or 3fers on that night), you can expect them to be of lower quality. You can almost hear them thinking "I'm only getting paid half of what I should be, so I'm going to turn down the heat." The only ones that don't seem to be affected by that is the ones who are half-crocked and they forget that it is 2fers Night and dance like they normally do. At the end when you pay them half, they are pissed, but they have to agree that they forgot which night it was. Only happened a couple of times, so don't count on it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Estafador - Some day not touching will not be enough. Then after that, some day touching will not be enough …” LOL – so true – words of wisdom – and experience!!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Then someday I'll quit strip clubs altogether.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The best thing to have done is what others have stated IMO; i.e. get up and walk out as soon as she told you that shit – that way she would be fully aware (even though she probably wouldn’t give a f***) of what a shitty ROB thing that was. The kicker is that a lot of times that I have personally received shitty treatment from a dancer, the same dancer will come up to me in a future visit asking if I want dances.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Estafador - Some day not touching will not be enough. Then after that, some day touching will not be enough." Exactly. It is almost nostalgic to see a young man who takes such joy from simply viewing. And of course he would never pay a dancer for sex. ;) Gotta' love gateway drugs - LOL.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I'm with Estafador, I don't need to be touching her to have a good time. If the one way contact is good, then that's fine with me. That being said I do like to get my hands on that booty.
  • marc5
    11 years ago
    “… Estafador - Some day not touching will not be enough. Then after that, some day touching will not be enough …” Never a truer word spoken, Estafador! I'm only new to the SC scene but the first part of this insightful comment is already my experience. I still don't think I'll ever reach the "touching will not be enough" stage but, then again....as rickdugan calls them, "gateway drugs" and it appears I'm on the exact same slippery slope experienced by many other TUSCLERS. Whatever, I'm enjoying the ride!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I “think” the not touching, or not wanting to touch, may be a black thing? I am a white guy that goes mostly to black clubs and I touch from the beginning of the song to the end, and more. Yet, a lot of times when I see black guys getting dances in black SCs, they just sit there – I’ve even seen on many an occasion the dancer dancing for a black dude and the dude barely looking at her. I “assume” it to be some kind of macho thing where the black dude does not want to come across as too desperate or needy and will thus barely even acknowledge the dancer dancing for him and even less be full out groping her. Just an observation on my part – not that this is a universal fact.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Please name the ROB in your review and explain what happened. Dissuade your fellow clubbers from giving money to this scammer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    With strippers like that, you have to look on the bright side, you found out before wasting your money on a 15 or 30 minute dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion