tuscl

gettimg home safely

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever have a dancer once you left the club in bad weither call you just to see if you got home safely ?

Happen to me during this week floods, tornado and snow scares in western north Carolina

18 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    In Michigan we have snow. Sometime LOTS of snow.

So yes, I always get calls and texts from my ATF(s) making sure I got home ok.

Makes me feel good....and they know their ATM lives for another week
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Since I always had a 240 mile drive home, gridget always asked me to call her when I got home and I always did.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    Motörhead- does ATM stand for all time male or automatic teller machine?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Ive had this happen a lot.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    gawker-

Lol. When I am THE ALL TIME MALE, but in this case , it's automatic teller machine
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Sales ploy.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, one very snowy night here in Michigan.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    JB,it's like me sending a $4 xmas card to seal a 40g job.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Buy a gun
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    It solves everything according to the NRA
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    ^^^
    LOL Gatorfan.

You know you can use a gun as a can opener if you don't mind holes in the kitchen wall? And if you get a big enough gun you can cut down a tree! (Saw it on Mythbusters...I think it was a 50 caliber machine gun, 3000 rounds per minute...I want me one of those 'cos I want to defend mysef if young toughs accost me --I bet it would be way more intimidating than a 9mm)
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Crazy Joe,Gator Fan,Zipman,Same little bus?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Tumblingdice...you ride the short bus too? Lol
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    No. Dancers don't call me when I'm traveling. I tell them I don't have a phone. Then I tell them all kinds of stories about how I survived the next time I see them. So far I have not resorted to talking about my skull catching on fire and burning up the road but that might be fun to try out sometime to see what their reaction is. Maybe after I fib and tell them I bought a motorcycle that seems to be alive.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    C'mon tumbin-dude...wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I dare you to refute my claim that a gun can indeed be used as a can opener. I suppose I could stipulate more than you not minding holes in the wall (e.g., you may get a visit from law enforcement, esp. if you live in an apartment). But I think most people with common sense can infer and act accordingly. As for the cuttin' o' trees - google is your friend...confirm if you want to.

Who be ridin' da short bus now?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ;)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I fell asleep for a split second or two last night on my way home. I didn't even think I felt sleepy on my way home but after 30 to 45 minutes, I guess you can get drowsy without realizing it.

That can be dangerous. I have an even worse problem on my sofa. I think I am wide awake, then it's like someone snapped their fingers, I wake up hours later, tv is still on and I'm still on my sofa.

I need a ufo service to take me back and forth to strip clubs and avoid those hour long drives late at night. It would be a whole lot more convenient if I could just be beamed down and beamed back up. It could save money too if I could skip out on the cover charge by being beamed straight down inside a strip club. You think anyone would notice? lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion