tuscl

$1,000 car bill

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Just got a text one of my local fav needs $1,000 to.fix her car......sounds like I'm going to get a nice 24 hour day with her....meal, movie and lots of sex......yes !!!!!

12 comments

• Corvus
    12 years ago
    Will she also give you some road head when you take her to the shop to pick up the car and have you pay the mechanic? Might as well get all you can out of it/her Juiceman.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Right on! Do it Juice!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Juice man make her squeal.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Send me the address I will send her a Car Fixing for Dummies
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    In between new tires and a number of other car issues, I spent around 1500 on my car in the last two months. It had been pretty trouble free for the past 11 years. Make that 1600, my car battery was another 100 to replace just a week ago. It decided to die out 2 years early.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "In between new tires and a number of other car issues, I spent around 1500 on my car in the last two months. It had been pretty trouble free for the past 11 years. Make that 1600, my car battery was another 100 to replace just a week ago. It decided to die out 2 years early."

Assuming your car is paid off, you are still pretty ahead of the game with some payment free months! (Not including tires cause they do wear out.)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Love you playas.....juice crew
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice don't worry. With the money you win on the 49ers superbowl victory, all your expenses will be covered.

You stand to win over $5000.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Juice why not buy her a brand new car then you can get 48 hours niceties. You can break that car in playa!!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Shit, juice, $1K is peanuts for a car repair bill. What's the car's problem?.........dent in a quarter panel?.....valve lifters?.....brakes?....steering? A handy guy like you can fix that by himself.

The girl will be just as grateful and will reward you as if you had coughed up the cash.

Who knows? Maybe you will be even more of a superman in her eyes when she finds out that you did the repairs yourself?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....you fellas are good to me......juice crew
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I had to replace one set of brakes on my car. They only lasted 90k miles. The other set I might get more use out of. 200k maybe, they are original pads and they are only half worn at 107k on my car.

This is so much better than my last car, a transam when I had to replace the brakes at about every 12000 miles.

The guys at the shop said I must never use my brakes, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion