tuscl

three somes

Looking for friends for US we r a couple looking

26 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    . What is a three somes. Three somes of what? Three somes of candy or gas or gumdrops? What the heck are we talking about. Need more info...
  • jamesliz
    12 years ago
    Me and my girlfriend want to have a three no strings what so ever
  • jamesliz
    12 years ago
    Hello
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm guessing your a due. I doubt you'd find anyone inteerested in two dudes one chick much less someone gullible enough to agree with some random username. Try a dating site
  • jamesliz
    12 years ago
    Hello
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Ir you trolls shape up they may let you on christian mingle or something like that. If that doesnt suit you you may try the male dating hotline
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Hello there's
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Hey dumbass, this is TUSCL, not Craig's list.

3 ways never end well. You should have more respect for your girlfriend, unless she is just another whore you care nothing about.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    No thanks I only do threesome or foursome with ladies only
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    No thanks I only do threesome or foursome with ladies only
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Sure, I'll do it with you. I'll need three forms of identification to make sure you're not some creeper or robber. Your drivers license, social security number and a credit card statement will do.

After I've verified you, I'll send you a PayPal account, so you can donate to my favorite charity.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Is your wife a stripper?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I will.Fuck your.face.for.free
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    Lol Juice... Gets straight to the point don't you?
  • jamesliz
    12 years ago
    Well I got off on the wrong foot sorry to those I up set
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I'll tell you what: You can sit in the corner and watch, while I give your GF major O's. Take it or leave it.
  • jamesliz
    12 years ago
    U r a chick I have seen some shit on here that will make u think
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    ?
  • jamesliz
    12 years ago
    Listen this is something she wants to do don't get me wrong I want to myself we have never did this before
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I understand. She needs some cock. Wants your role though? Are you looking for Pee Pee as well?
  • jamesliz
    12 years ago
    Hell NO
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    So, I repeat my offer: you can sit in the corner while I give her major O's. Post some pics of her.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol stax
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    James you better take stax deal. I would give you the same deal. You sit in the corner but I charge you $250 per hour for you to watch though. You would learn how to do it right by watching me. It will take several hours. Your girl will beg me to stay
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    This is a good thread.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Dude, of *course* I'm for real. D'you think I'm gonna fuck just *any*body? Got to have some references, my man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion