Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Beyonce at the Super Bowl

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

You know, this woman has a superb voice. She can sing better than 99% of all the other singers out there. She shouldn't have to resort to wiggling her body around the stage to put on a show.

But I'm sure as hell glad she does...

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Did they play the SuperBowl already? who won?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"who won?"

Apparently Jay-Z

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Me too GMD! Lol

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I agree on the body and the voice compared to most of today's singers. I would take Anita Baker 's voice in a heartbeat over any of today's artists though.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

I 2nd every single comment just made. Even gator's.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

BTW, the girl from my class who I said looks like Beyonce...O...M...G...BEST TITS I'VE EVS SEEN ON A CIVIE!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

@georg,

Being a doofus about pop culture, I had to google Beyonce to see what you were ranting about. WTF! Fat ass and derivative music?

I thought that you had better taste, georg.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Art, I said her voice was superb, not her choice of music. As for her ass, yeah it's bigger than I would normally prefer, but IMO hers is perfectly in proportion to the rest of her body.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

She would be a good stripper.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement