tuscl

2 years of investigating nets 5 people. Wahoo!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
PHOENIX -- Phoenix Police have taken five people into custody Tuesday morning during a raid of a strip club suspected of housing a prostitution ring.

Police served a search warrant at the Champagne Room near Interstate 10 and 40th Street and took three people into custody. A couple at a home in Surprise were also arrested in connection with the investigation.

Sgt. Steve Martos said the raid was the result of two years' worth of investigating.

14 comments

• txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    The Champagne Room is more of a modeling studio than a strip club. Hard to believe it took LE 2 years to build a case.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Those LE are the smartest
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    A TWO year investigation results in the arrest of FIVE people ??
    WTF ? Barney Fife heading up the investigation ?
    What an abolute embarrassment
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    I would imagine the reason they dragged it out 2 years was because they weren't catching enough people. Somebody's decision to sting was going to backfire and make them look bad. Finally it got to a point where the costs couldn't be justified and they shut her down.

On the bright side for us, I'll bet its a long damn time before they undertake another sting like that. Club on.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol what a joke!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Not a joke for the people arrested. Even though they didn't hurt anyone, their lives a probably not going to be as simple as they were, even if they do manage to successfully fight the charges.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Wahoo
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i'd much rather see le use the money to pry assault weapons out of the cold, dead hands of u nraers out there. what about chuck heston? did they bury him with a gun in his cold dead hands, or did it get pried out first?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You're going to get them all riled up!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    There's some taxpayers $$$ well spent. Not.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    While I don't live in Phoenix I sure don't like to see tax money wasted like this. And Carolynne, you evidently don't know anyone who knows what a gun is for.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    Alucard, now i understand why they call you "drac"...

Corvus, pray tell...
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Carolynne, I'll tell you all about us country boys and our toys but first show us YOUR tits.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    lol, you've seen them by now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion