tuscl

Another clueless dancer...

Clubber
Florida
Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:22 PM
Just read a review local to me. The writer ended it this way... "Anyway, I was going to keep working my way through the ladies, but when I went into the men's room I noticed the whole fromt of my white shirt and suit was spray on tan from the blonde I just had dancing for me. Is she serious? How many guys has she sent home brown?? And she wanted to take me upstairs? From now on my first question when a girl wants to dance for me is - do you have any of that spray on tan?" Do these "ladies" never learn? Oh, sorry, they are dancers, of course they don't learn, our present company of intellectual dancers. :)

23 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had that happen with a white t shirt, fortunately just a t shirt. The dancer told me it will wash out don't worry. It did wash out fine but next time I saw her I chewed her out saying it didnt wash out and she owed me a shirt. Her reaction was funny lil. I did end up telling her the truth after I got her all worked up. Should have taught her a leason
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Lucky you. I came home with spots of menstruation blood on my pants and shit. Last time I ever went there. Should have written a review I guess.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ewwww....
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    yeah I have had that stuff happen to me too. One of the many risks you take when clubbing.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ deogol watch it if you see a string down there. One dancer told me most either tuck the string in or cut it off and dance anyway. Motor is tight ewwwwwwwwwwww
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I guess this would be a biggie if you have a SO at home. If no SO, then it’s not that much of a problem IMO – SCing *is* a contact sport :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I used to have thst problem with lip stick on my underware. I fixed that problem. I always go commando now.:)
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    I've been fortunate. Its been a long time since I've had any residual of a lap like make-up, lipstick, perfume and even glitter back in the day. Almost miss those reminders to have a short nostalgic moment before the clothes go in the wash. Girls have told me mgmt had told them to tone it down for their customers who wish to maintain descretion.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I guess it is better than having skid marks on his dockers.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Glitter is the worst.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Hmm... I, too, have found apply-tan on my clothes in the past, and last year twice to a very noticeable degree, both times after a night that included a stop at the location in the quoted review. So this may be a trend at that venue/town. The good news is yes, it does wash off relatively easily (probably the same reason why it rubbed off so readily onto us); but meanwhile your clothes look like you rolled in the dirt. Talking about it with other ladies I have detected a consensus though that serious lap dancers should avoid both cheap spray-tan and glitter.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you want to k now how to keep a stripper busy for hours read the next comment
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you want to know how to keep a stripper busy for hours read the previous comment
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    whether one has a SO or not, this can be an issue for those who stop into a club between sales calls or business meetings.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I leave virtually every visit covered in stuff that either came off of or out of strippers. What can ya do. I just hose myself down as best I can before going home, and figure that it is just another cost of doing business. I can't even remember how many white jeans & white wife beaters that I've tossed in the trash due to spray-on tan & facial foundation. Sheesh.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    LOL, lopaw!
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Yeah I've had that too. All white shirt then brown when you leave. Not cool.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't want to get any dances from a dancer that is going to have all kinds of crap coming off of her onto me whether that is body lotion or whatever. I might make an exception for lipstick if it feels real good in the process of putting it on me. I once had a feature entertainer turn my shorts completely red with lipstick. It washed right off.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Whenever I get that spray tan shit on me, I make a mental note in my head to never get a dance from that dancer again. It's happened to me a few times.
  • lovemetiddys
    11 years ago
    stains and glitter isnt as bad as perfume
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Tiddys, good to see you are alive and kicking. You are right, perfume isn't so bad unless you get caught at the door as you get home. It is hard to explain that away. Stains on dark slacks is hide-able. Glitter is stupid and gets everywhere, should be outright banned. How do you explain glitter that is in the recesses of your car seat? In folds of your clothes? Many a time I've had to make a secret trip to the washing machine and get the load in before anybody knows anything different. Smelling the clothes before they go in the wash--with no smokey smell and no splashed-on perfume, just a subtle scent and some feminine perspiration and lovely juices--IS a great little reminder of a fun night, JackKash. Worth a couple more whiffs before starting the machine.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I am *so* glad I can go home explain the glitter by saying "I rubbed my face in a girl's boobs."
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If you get LDs from black dancers like I do, then you won’t have to deal with that spray on tan stuff :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion