tuscl

being white

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
We are Europeans and have and still do control all enough said.....go team crackers !

15 comments

• EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I'm reporting that shit to HR.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Crazy cracker... you need some cheese
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Long live the nordic aryan master race! White power! White power! White power!

or is it

White powder?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    FYI :

The Atlanta Crackers were minor league baseball teams based in Atlanta, Georgia, between 1901 and 1965. The Crackers were Atlanta's home team until the Atlanta Braves moved from Milwaukee in 1966.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I don't call europeans and their descendants (I.e. white people) crackers. That further amplifies that you have more powuah.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Explain this term to me, please. 'Cracker' just does not resonate in Canada. Where does it come from?

I gather it is an insult. Why am I not insulted?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Art! I think it comes from being as white in color as a Saltine cracker.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I thought it was from guy who cracked the whip.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    D,you might be right.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I thought it was from guy who cracked the whip."

But not in the sense most people believe (that is a slave master)

In Florida, the word "cracker" is not derogatory. It's used to define native Floridians. It comes from Florida's rich history of horses and cattle brought over by the Spanish. Whips were used by the horsemen on long cattle drive. The word "cracker" in Florida means the same thing as "cowboy" in the western US.

The Florida Cracker Trail is an official state name for a highway route that runs thru the cattle country from Bradenton on the west coast to Fort Pierce on the east coast. The
    signs marking route depict a horseman "cracking a whip" to drive the cattle.

Maybe it's derogatory in other parts of the Deep South, but it is not a racist term in Florida. It's a cowboy.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Some people think the word "cracker" is a white equivalent of n*****

Simply not true. Having family in central Florida for 30+ years, I've driven on parts of the Cracker Trail countless number of times. To the visitors from the north, Florida is Disney World, the Everglades, South Beach, and two coasts. Rarely do they visit true Florida - the isolated cattle ranches and orange groves that dominate the central interior.

In Sebring, there is a school called Cracker Trail Elementary. Cracker does not mean what some people think - can you imagine a school on the southside of Chicago called the N***** School
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    @motorhead: As the illustrious Richard Pryor and Chevy Case set forth some time ago, the equivalent of "n*****" is "DEAD honky" ;)

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That is interesting motorhead. Glad you posted that. Thanks
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    All this talk about crackers is making me hungry and I don't even usually eat crackers.

I discovered I'm related to the Vikings and possibly Atilla the Hun, Long live the barbarians! Conquerors of Europe.
    I might even be related to Blackbeard. My next strip club visit, I will be looking for some booty to pillage. It's in my genes.

Of course if you trace ancestry far enough back, you may find out we are all related to both Obama and Bush and everyone else. It's no wonder everyone is so fucked up. I have to compete with all the others searching for some fine ass booty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion