tuscl

Dancer flaking

Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:59 AM
Hey y'all. Here's my story- I was trying to meet back up with a hot dancer I'd met awhile back and she had given me her number. Friday I asked if she was working, she said yes, so I showed up the club around 7. Told her I was there. She said she'd be upstairs soon. After awhile, I asked the bartender if she was working. They said no. WTF? Basically, there was some back and forth texting, and I left around 9 after waiting for two hours. Told her not to waste my time again. She apologized and claimed she had come up just after I left. I was pretty pissed, just because that seemed rude and I had spent some dough on this girl before- and I'm still not sure if she was just straight lying to me about being at the club at all. Anyway, I'm just trying to figure out if this is a case of forgetful stripper brain, or is she fucking with me for fun- or is it some kind of dancer game to try to get me to spend more? Doesn't seem like a good angle to play, since I would have dropped some cash that night. This happen to anybody else?

22 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    if its any consolation this is so common as to be laughable. I think that in some cases these broads lose track of all of the PL's that they are playing and lie to cover it. Typical SS shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… She apologized and claimed she had come up just after I left …” Take her “apology” with a grain of salt at most – her “apology” is really just another lie. “… Anyway, I'm just trying to figure out …” There really isn’t nothing to figure out – this is default stripper behavior – figuring out strippers’ SS is like trying to figure out the beginning of the universe – there are theories but no proofs. “… This happen to anybody else? …” A more correct question would be to ask whom it has *not* happened to. Stripper world is bizarro world – everything is in reverse or upside down if you will. A safe and more sane bet would be to assume every stripper if full of shit and will do the bare minimum she has to do to get your $$$ and often times not even that. In “normal” society, you are inclined to give people the benefit of the doubt. In stripper/bizarro world, expect pure SS from her and if she is the 1 in a 1000 that is not completely full of SS, then you will be pleasantly surprised.
  • michael_oxbig
    11 years ago
    All strippers have ADD.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Papi has some great comments. Take his advice. I had a remotely similar situation happen to me last month. What I did was to write down a description or timeline of the events that evening. In the event I should ever speak to that same dancer again, I could confront her with that information as to how flaky she was that evening. I rarely give dancers a second chance when that kind of thing happens. Dancers that ask for "second chances" usually need fifth and sixth chances to get it right. My suggestion is just dump her and move on to someone else. Clearly, she's unreliable.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    One time I stopped to see my ATF who was working. I got there, texted her that I was at the bar and five minutes later she tapped me on the shoulder, said she had just started a one hour CR and would I please wait. I agreed, did a couple of LD's with some of the local talent. After an hour the waitress came to me and said that my friend was gonna be in the CR for another hour, but she'd be down to see me in a minute. 20 minutes later she came by saying she was on the way to take a piss. She said 4 guys had brought 4 girls to a CR and were high rollers. She said she really wanted to see me so she suggested I go around the corner to The Holiday Inn, get a room and text her the room number. I did and an hour later she showed up, said she had made $1600. That night, came in, laid down on the bed and passed out cold. I threw a blanket over her and went home. SNAFU
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    " Dancers that ask for "second chances" usually need fifth and sixth chances to get it right." Of course, they know guys desperate enough to pay for their attention...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This kind of thing has happened to me. Why? Because these bitches be crazy. They may be so drugged or drunk that they don't remember you're there. Or they may have landed a big spender they don't want to leave. They will say they're sorry and give you some lame excuse. If you want a girl who is responsible and thoughtful and truthful, try a librarian, not a stripper.
  • Mrbronson
    11 years ago
    Hahaha. Thanks for the tips guys. I'm new enough that this is the first time. Question- what does SS stand for?
  • Mrbronson
    11 years ago
    nevermind. I googled it like a pro
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The SS were a group of elite German soldiers in WWII organizationally separate from the Wermacht (although sometimes under the command of Wermacht generals, especially at the operational level): [view link]
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    @ dougster: LOL on the SS comment. Bravo sir, bravo.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    If a dancers not flaking out, she's not breathing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Probably SS.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Dude, flaky is the default state for most strippers. Discount 90% of what she says as stripper shit, and just ignore the rest, especially if you want to fuck her. My SB is probably one of the flakiest strippers I've ever met. The sex is worth it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Extremely common problem (not at all specific to strippers): People don't get it that it defeats any possible practical usefulness to payback if you don't get payback against the person who made you want payback. You are paying for customers who were obnoxious too her, boyfriends who disappointed her, and God knows what else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    SS = stripper shit Check out the TUSCL glossary link at the bottom of the TUSCL discussion page – it has some very funny and very clever acronyms.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It's been said here many many times but it's worth repeating - Q:How do you know a stripper is lying? A:Her lips are moving.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Welcome to Stripperville!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You know what they say about banging your head against a wall.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Wait until you run into a stripper that says she was looking for you and ask if you are ready for your dance now when you never saw her before. Or the dancer who says she was looking all over for you and then wants to go off and dance for you because you asked her and she couldn't find you but you never talked to her. Or the dancer who comes over and thanks you for the tip when you did not. I swear some dancers have made me believe I have been switching into alternate realities. I'm really starting to believe that could be a possibility. It would make more sense to explain everyone's behavior. Strippers I don't know suddenly acting very friendly, changing appearance suddenly gaining or losing several pounds, acting like they haven't seen me in 2 years when it was the same thing she said a week or two ago, or completely disappearing or suddenly showing up with no boob job when a dancer had one for a few months. It doesn't help when things seem to change outside strip clubs. Yep, it's like banging my head against the wall or worse. I thought my memory might be bad but some dancers can't seem to remember talking to me. I figure I'm on some amusement type of ride going into random alternate realities and I never know what might be different. Today I noticed my college team's colors seemed to have changed. I will investigate.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sharkhunter welcome to...the twilight zone.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I would not make an effort to see her again. If she is there fine and take advantage and maybe a guilt trip but don't count on her for anything other than what she is, a skatter brained air head. There are people all over that are the same way, promises mean nothing if inconvient or they get a better offer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion