tuscl

Jack In The Box

crazyjoe
Colorado
What can you get at jack in the box for $51?

26 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    If I spent $51 at Jack Box I would definitely bring a poop magazine
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    did u forget to include the link or something?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Severe GI distress
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    I also suspect a $51 meal at jack in the box could lead to the need for an emergency colonoscopy.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    O got ignored for $51 at jack in the box :(
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    When my card was stolen, someone spent something around that amount $47-8. I thought how many people did they feed? It was at a resteraunt mid day and it took me about 2 hrs to realize they didn't give me my card back and report it. In that 2 hrs they spent $80 on gas, $50 on fast food and $160 at Wal-mart.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I got the shits for that much at Jack Box
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Jack in the Crack.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Is this Jack In The Box a regional thing? I don't recall hearing of any here, or in NY, KS, MO, NC, PA, VA or NY. It's been 15 years since I spent much time outside the Midwest, though. To what are they comparable? Hardee's, McD's, White Castle, something else?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Just sleazy fast food, open 24 hours. No tradition like McDonald's. Really just a "me too" chain. Open 24 hours is about their only trademark move. Creepy as hell mascot named "Jack".
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Looking up the menus, looks a lot like Hardee's. (Don't have those out here.)
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Gmd its comparable to McDonald's but they offer a few more things than they do. And many things on the menu are inexpensive. They have more variety in their breakfast menu too.

http://www.jackinthebox.com/menu/
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    $51 in singles if you are smart enough not to buy anything.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    So, not missing much then, eh?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    George jack in the box is in Hendersonville North Carolina and Greenville South Carolina ......they offer burgers and tacos......and its not any good.....I would rather fast food hope to MCdonalds and Tack Bell
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've never seen one in my area, but menu does offer lots of variety.

The sourdough sandwiches makes me think they're like Hardee"s, but isn't Hardee's on the west called Carl's Jr. ?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds like hatreds/carpet Jr but taste like Shit.......
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    They have a couple down here in NC GMD, I don't care for it and I don't know of many that really do. We went some back in college when we wanted late food, now if I want food after midnight (rare) I go get it from Cookout, few state chain.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jesturd cook out is the Shit....I love dis place
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Motorhead - Carl's Jr aquired the Hardees chain in 1997 and is gradually coverting them to Carls Jr's

Being from the west coast I always liked Carls better than any of the other fast food burger joints. And then moving to Georgia in 1987 and finding out how lousy Hardees are.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Backyard burgers is the best hands down
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    From some of the comments, i.e. the "GI distress" comments, I was thinking it might be similar to White Castle. WC has a rep for causing such things, though I have never had any problem with it. And there are two of them right near the best clubs in town, so no matter which route I take home at 1 or 2am, I can get a few sliders to chow on the way home.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....^^^
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Nothing like a slider from White Castle to clean out the pipes.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Never been at one of these joints but I can guess that spending that kind of dough will create an urgent need for a trip to a cardiologist.

Stents.....anyone?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Jackbox shits
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion