tuscl

How to Have Sex With a Stripper (Without Paying for It)

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

How to Have Sex With a Stripper (Without Paying for It)
http://www.brobible.com/life/article/how…

The author explains his techniques for banging strippers for free. I have a better way: roofies.

28 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Bath salts work too but you need a muzzle.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Typical bullshit approach to women in civilian clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Baseball bat ? Hmmmm?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Learn to run fast, so she can't catch you when you leave without paying.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Be careful you might dent the bat.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I've had sex with strippers for free. But the pepper spray finally wore me out!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Contrary to popular belief, you’re probably not going to get the bang that first night"

Too funny. Author is FOS.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Here is how. Write a book on how to get sex from strippers free. Then use the proceeds to get sex from strippers.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    C'mon Juice. I thought you just paid 'em with fried chicken. Little o' da Colonel's xxxtra kris-pay. If ya steal the chicken it is free!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Fuck yeah Shadowcat. You win this thread.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes....shadow wins....big time
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Don't know which one is sadder - the one who writes that shit or the idiot that reads it and believes it will work.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    GMD, you have to be a trackstar in high school to use that approach (only if she's solo AND her pimp is nowhere near the club....god thing NYPD are so active these days lol). Personally I only met ONE girl out of all my sc experiences that I wanted t give it to. These days (assuming you older men's days were better) regular chicks are FAR finer than strippers a sad fact for the pl who can't a girlfriend.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Zipman, colonal is cheap man. Paying with a bucket IS a steal.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    This guy is so phoney it is incredible.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Being young, not bad looking and having a big dick would be the best combination to try to bang a stripper for free. Even then it's a long shot.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    While I think the article as a whole is bullshit, I actually agree with some of his "techniques" for seperating you from all the other customers in the bar; especially some of the suggestions he makes about conversation with a stripper while in the bar.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    And why do you want to seperate yourself, tenishomo?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is BS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’m going to try his techniques and see how they work – will report soon :)
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Estafador, NYC clubs have some of the best looking chicks i've seen in strip clubs. We may have different taste, but there are some beautiful girls working in the higher-end Manhattan clubs for sure.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I figure that if you've resorted to reading crap like that article to score with strippers, you got no game and that ridiculous read ain't gonna help you.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Just offer to Jack her box
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lopaw: You have an unfair advantage. Stippers are statistically more likely to actually *like* hot lesbian pussy. Old, fat, ugly pecker? Not so much. Takes more game. :)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    True that GMD
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lol yeah u have a completely unfair advantage lopaw
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Lol you guys are a hoot
  • mas0n
    12 years ago
    How to have sex with a stripper for free: be "her type". Note how this guy said that he was young and fit...

someone let me know when there's a guide for old fatsos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion