tuscl

Fact or Fantasy

This is what I'D classify as a suspect review.

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=16…

19 comments

• Experimental
    12 years ago
    I once had a stripper tell me she hadn't had sex in two YEARS. This was in the middle of an OTC jaunt she was pitching me, 5 minute after meeting me. I was polite, I bit my tongue to keep from busting out laughing.

I did get a couch dance from her..it went nothing like the reviewer's. Damn.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I agree. She popped it out and rubbed her pussy lips on it, then put a condom on? First-timer and she was throwing around extras and there had been no negotiation? Doubt it.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I don't doubt the strippers not fucking guys for months if not years on end. I just doubt they'd tell you that soon, because they'd be insecure of it and not want to have you persue OTC even more.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    my vote- never happened. Except maybe in the guys imagination.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a wet dream.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Tipped $3 on stage. She came over and they talked for 2-3 minutes. Promised 2 VIP dances and she was completely turned on at that point. Moved to a more private location and then two more VIP dances and both of them got off by ITC sex. Assuming 3 1/2 minutes per song the whole thing took less than 20 minutes start to finish. Cost $83. No mention of tip.

Anybody who believes this will believe the one about the three bears.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    What happened to the three bears........?
  • RossVa
    12 years ago
    fiction
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I agree the review sounds fishy.

But I don't understand why someone would come on here and purposely submit false information about their club experience. I mean, seriously, what's the point of that? How does it benefit them?

I understand that positive reviews might lead to more business for the club, which would benefit the owner/manager. But let's be honest here, how many owners or club managers are actually on here reading reviews? I'd say very, very few.

• Maz
    12 years ago
    I travel a bunch for business and the "hobby" is how I spend most nights on the road. Over 300 different clubs all across the US, Canada, and a few in Europe. 10 years ago, I would say no way to his story. But the last 5 years tell me that anything is possible. I can think of seven clubs in the Midwest that something like he described could happen...and again, I emphasize could happen.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Oh forgot to mention that there were only 2 dancers in the club at the time. So the guy, who is NOT a regular strip club patronizer walks into a club and basically finds the Shangri-La of strippers out of a universe of 2?

I smell a rat here. Odds are this report is a fantasy tale posted to boost revenue at this specific club.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Was it FLAGGED!!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Its on he internet... it must be true. ..lol lol lol lol. I also have ocean front property for sale in Nebraska if anyone is interested
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I dunno.

I have had a couple of experiences in SCs that were purely incredible. If those two experiences had been reported in another guy's review I would have been screaming 'Bull Shit' to the rafters.

I have received a few PMs from other tuslers calling me out over some of my reviews. I understand why they question my credibility.

I am willing to cut this guy some slack. Never forget that people actually do win lotteries!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Events of close to zero probability happen all the time. It's one of those apparent contradictions that keeps life interesting. As Art points out, the chances of you winning the mega lottery are essentially zero, but the chances of someone winning it are exactly one.
  • naturals74
    12 years ago
    If this happened in a certain SFl club I could believe it!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Ermita_Nights: "As Art points out, the chances of you winning the mega lottery are essentially zero, but the chances of someone winning it are exactly one."

Actually, no they aren't, at least not in the case of ones like PowerBall and MegaMillions. The numbers for these games are drawn from all *possible* numbers, not all *sold* numbers, so what you say would be true *only* if a ticket were sold for every possible number combination. That feat is increasingly unlikely, if not outright impossible, since the time it would take to *create* all the tickets would exceed the time between drawings; the printers aren't fast enough. Add in the cost of paying people to go to multiple locations and spend four days doing nothing but submitting tickets, even assuming that any legitimate lottery vendor would allow one to monopolize the machines, and the cost probably goes over the winnings anyway.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    The total number of different Mega Millions tickets is 175,711,535. It is theoretically possible for a jackpot to get so large (which it has in the past) that if you were to buy every single combination and spend $175,711,535 on lotto tickets, you would win the jackpot (plus a lot of other tickets would win menial prizes like the $2 or $3 or $7) and still turn a profit provided you were the sole winner.

But considering the fact that the lottery amount goes up every time it isn't won, I'd say it's still safe to say that the chances of someone winning it are still one. It's not as though if the jackpot isn't won, it goes away. Someone will win it eventually.

Anyway in regards to the mentioned review... it seems fishy but could it have happened? Maybe.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the lottery lesson. I don't play it myself. The analogy may not hold up but the principle is still valid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion