tuscl

DATY and extras

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:18 AM
I am thinking about setting goals for 2013 and two questions come to my mind. First, does DATY constitute extras? To be precise, define extras as prostitution, as defined in the glossary. I feel that since blow jobs are considered as extras, same should hold for DATY. But when doing DATY during a lap dance, I am paying AND providing the service, so I am not sure if it is still an extra. Or should it be classified as ultra high mileage? And that leads to my second question: suppose during a lap or VIP session, a dancer voluntarily provides extra actions (say, bbbj) without asking prices beforehand, and I pay no more than the regular cost for dancing afterwards:) Does it constitute prostitution? What if she ask for a tip or I tip her voluntarily afterwards?

31 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    IME it has never been a paid for extra. It has been offered or asked for, BUT never for additional $$. It depends on how you wish to DEFINE prostitution. Any extra interaction between me and a dancer is between two consenting adulds. I am paying for our time spent together. How LE sees and defines prostitution is also relevant. If you receive an Xtra that was unasked for, assume she wants to be tipped unless she says it is free.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    In my definition since DATY is definitely beyond the normal expectation of a lap dance it counts as an extra and I figure that even if she does not charge much for it any girls that does DATY most likely will offer other extras. The second question is part of why it is challenging to prove a case of prostitution rather than lewd conduct. In general you need an offer to do a specific sex act in exchange for a specific payment. If a girl is being cautious they won't ever get that specific. That is the dilemma for the clubber. We want to negotiate and know ahead of time that we aren't going to get ripped off but the dancer, particularly if they are uncertain of who we really are, don't want to get that specific.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    If you engage in DATY, she should pay you.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    DATY is most definitely an extra. Most of the girls who let me DATY do expect some form of extra compensation for it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm with jackslash when it comes to DATY. DATY does nothing for me. It does not stimulate me. She is the one receiving the stimulation and should be the one paying. If you add to that that you don't know who or what has been into that pussy very recently, you might want to reconsider eating it. YUK!
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    "DATY does nothing for me. It does not stimulate me. She is the one receiving the stimulation and should be the one paying." Exactly! And the same goes for fingering her pussy, or touching her body anywhere, right?
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    Thank you all! It seems that the common opinion being that DATY is considered an extra, but whether we should pay for it is subjective. I personally think DATY with the right girl and watching her reactions is enjoyable and stimulating, but I will be very selective and also won't pay for it. I will, however, consider tipping afterwards for the overall pleasure. I do find some ambiguity in a logical and consistent way to define extras beyond personal feelings. For example, most people seem to agree hand job being an extra, but fingering between very and ultra high mileage (some dancers might disagree, though). Well if it is because of the sexual difference of the receiver or who pays whom, then why people consider DATY an extra? Just curious and find it amusing... But back to my goal for 2013 and why I was asking. Generally, I try to go as far as I can do with my favorites in terms of difficulty, while stay in legal boundaries. Correct me if I am wrong, but to me that means do extras without paying for agreed prices beyond normal dance/vip costs, or go to some places where extras are legal (Tijuana?). Like I said above, I am prepared to tip for the overall experience if it is good, but I wonder if tipping when extras happen is legal. To be clear I am not really concerned about being caught. OK just a little bit. The bigger point is to set up rules that are both challenging and fun to play with. Any thoughts?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    regardless of who pays who, of course DATY is an extra. Anytime any bodily fluids are exchanged below the waist constitutes extras.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    DATY in a club! Are you guys nuts? I'd rather drink motor oil.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    What tumblingdice said
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    @sclvr: Just curious. Do you think fingering count as an extra? What if I finger her then taste it? @tumblingdice: Are you also against bbbj itc? Or is one more riskier than another? I really want to know the answer to the latter question.
  • avalons07
    11 years ago
    Vinny! I worked to hard to get this far, I leave nothing to chance.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Uncovered stripper sex! Can you hold for one minute?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Sage: DATY is definitely an extra, and any dancer who allows your filthy tongue to touch her pussy should receive extra compensation. As far as prostitution, if you are caught in the club engaging in any kind of sexual activities, don't be surprised if you and the dancer are charged by LE.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Pablo! You got it backwards,what upstanding man would put his tongue in a filthy twat?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    @sage- yup fingering is an extra.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Spidernoid!Cold day in hell when I pay to finger a girl.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol tumbling I'm assuming that she's paying us
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey!Dandy Clinic?Whats that bump on your lip?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Spidey!LOL,ever try and get $ out of a dancer?
  • jprince11
    11 years ago
    This thread made me throw up in my mouth a lil bit. Seriously paying to eat out a stripper? I herpes (hope its) worth it...
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    Hey guys thanks for the opinions. My temp goal now is doing extras with girls who don't quote for extras beforehand. Like I said I am happy to tip afterwards. I think that is both challenging and interesting, with lots of mutual trust, emotion, and perhaps ill judgement on the spur of the moment involved. @Spidey and @tumbling- If fingering constitutes an extra then my mission has been accomplished. I did agree to pay a dancer once to finger her but really felt like a PL afterwards. Won't happen again. Make the dancer paying me? Sounds the next challenge to me :) And oh I surely understand the risks of uncovered sex. But hey we are talking about setting goals so I won't exclude the options either. I think that not paying for it kind of restricting the chance a lot. Paradoxically, I figure that a dancer may be safer if she does it for free, cause she must be selective as well. Well just a thought. Still quite a risk through.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Oh HELL yeah - DATY is an extra....but only if I'm the reciever, not the giver. Lol sclvr good luck on getting that dancer to pay you!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Your a freak!In my 52 yrs. the only thing I ever got was [view link] insurance co. now pays me.Keep it simple stupid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve done DATY a couple of times in the heat of the LD. Didn’t pay extra for it nor did dancer ask to be paid/tipped for it. I did get multiple dances w/ the dancers which was my original intent. I like DATY – but will agree w/ others that it can be risky health wise IMO – so I never look for it specifically – but I’ve had eaten that type of salad on occasion BTW – I posted a thread on the subject a while back and someone provided a link to a WebMD article w.r.t oral sex: [view link]
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Papi!Nothing good can come from Daty at a club,you're fooling yourself.Leave that to Alucard.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    CDATY is my new thing. I usually use it as a bargaining chip for a better deal...
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    @lopaw- yeah I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for that to happen :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Since I go down my SB regularly, does that make me a Sugar DATY?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Why not DATY with some dirty sanchez
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'd worry about whose cum I was tasting to DATY with most of the strippers I know. I'll only go down on my ATF when we meet OTC and she has bathed/showered beforehand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion