tuscl

Display a diffferent personality

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Monday, January 14, 2013 11:47 AM
If you could pretend to display an entire different personality with no fear of reprecusions, at least for a night at the strip club, what would you be, including your dress attire. Let me start. I would be the stereotypical 1970-80s geek, with the high pitched voice and stuttering and all. I'd wear those classic tight highwater suspender pants with the with button up shirt, the pens in the shirt pocket. Id have those striped tube socks and the huge bifocals with the tape on the middle, displaying the nervousness and awkwardness of the stereotypical geek. Id probably bring a fake ashma pump too lol. Ok, you guys' turn.

27 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    i thought you said "the penis in the shirt pocket" and was just confused.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Steven Q. Urkel?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Isn't that what Halloween is for?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I see no value in this at all.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Go to Follies as John Abraham.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Speaking of retro outfits, I was at the club last week and a customer dressed in an Axl Rose headband, circa 1990, sat next to my table. I actually thought he looked pretty good. But the two dancers with me laughed at him and thought he was weird. So much for us having the same taste in fashion.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    One day I intend to out on my 1 and only nice suit, crisp dress shirt with cuff links and head to the club. This is probably the norm for some of y'all, but I'm more of the blue collar dive type of guy. I think it'd be nice to see how differently you get treated.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    Laughed at him and thought he was weird, until they saw his roll then they thought he was the coolest cat in town lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, I thought he looked cool, but sometimes I totally forget some of these girls weren't even BORN yet in 1990. Lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Moto,lucky you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I already got the prototypical PL image working for me. It is great. Strippers just love their PLs like us PLs love out strippers. Can't think of a way to improve it.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    I'd go as Bill Clinton. :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I would be a total asshole.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I kinda like it the way I am. I don't seen any need to do anything differently.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Gatorfan: You were supposed to give a DIFFERENT personalitu :-) I go in a Steampunk outfit and stay in character . . . then never go back to that club again.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Jeez are all old people just not creative or what? Jackson, that actually sounds, pretty cool. I'm really suprised nobody said anything crazy, like a rockstar or a hippie or something. Don't gotta be halloween to have fun
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Are you now like your avatar Estafador?
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    I always go in costume and pretend to be someone else. I real life I am just a loser. But at the club I am a well dress pathetic loser.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I'd go with thin stretchy trousers, with thin stretchy boxer shorts underneath, a mock turtle-neck cotton shirt, a sports coat, and my longest shoes. Oh, wait! That's how I went the last time. And the time before. And . . . . I've got to think of something new. I think I'll go as John Holmes.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'd go as sc.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I have enough trouble with the one I got.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    LOL Clubber.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Wise choice, Clubber ! I can see it now. A wall to wall smile on your face every time you leave a club.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    vm, He da man!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd be a vampire with mind control powers. Then I would make the bouncers stay away. Make the dancers dance for free if I wanted and shut the DJ up except to make quick announcements such as the next dancer on stage. Anything else I didn't like, I would change and make people think it was their idea to start with. On my way back and forth to the clubs, I would make cops go after other people or just go home and make all the lights turn green for me. I would also mind control all the deer and any predators to stay out of the way on my way home. Maybe if I sensed another large black cat or panther, I would have it sit beside the highway and have it wave as I drove by. I almost hit and killed a mythical animal one night according to what I read about black panthers in South Carolina. I saw why no one ever hit one. It was lightning fast.
  • Chemicaltoilet
    11 years ago
    I'd go as Juicebox69
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Ultimate choice chemical
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion