tuscl

Nancy Grace

Friday, January 11, 2013 8:36 AM
Nancy is a savage, and I love that about her... I use to watch her show every night, but last night I watched for a hot minute and noticed her new hairdo. I'm wondering which producers ever so cleaver idea it was for her to pin her bangs to the side w/ a school girl bobby pin? My guess is sex sells? Not for her,and I can't picture, Nancy as a sex symbol. I can only imagine Nancy and Larry King doing the nasty and in their convo would sound like. "Whoa, wait, hold on" "shut up bitch, let's take some calls" "stop right there, Tot Mom came out of hiding" "slut, OJ is innocent" all while, Nancy is swinging from, Larrys ancient suspenders.

21 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    I had heard of her, but never watched more than a couple of minutes of her on TV. I went to her web site and her main picture is as you stated. Agreed, with her, I've never had sex and her in the same thought. :) Interestingly, she is 53 and my newest fave in the sc world is 50, so age alone isn't a factor.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Clubber, if Nancy was asian, would you think of her sexually?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Ah dg, you know me too well. That said, the Asian of my dreams HAS to have the long, silky, straight, jet black hair.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    I thought of you last night when I picked up chinese takeout. The cashier was a HOT, young asian. I sooooo wanted to take her photo and post it for you, but I don't believe she would sign a waiver. You didn't mention eyes with your description? She has to have eyes like, Renee Zellwegger?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I had to google her. No, not like her. Try Sung Hi Lee.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I used to watch her years ago - before she had her own show. She used to be a frequent guest on Larry King. But ever since she got her own show - I find her extremely annoying, to the point I can't watch. It seemed she spent like a year on Natalee Holloway then a year on Casey Anthony. Night after night after night the same story. BORING. I used to find her moderately attractive but I can't stand to look at her. Her features are too sharp - almost hawk-like. Terribly unappealing!
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    @Motor- YES so true, she would spend a year plus covering Natalee & Casey, and ANY lead of Joran, too. After, Casey was found innocent "bullshit" I stopped watching, because she would cover and re-cover why she is guilty. @Clubber- I googled her, and she is hot. She resembles, Priya Rai just a little.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Nancy Grace scares me.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Fuck her. When she had Elizabeth Smart on her show and wouldn't leave the poor girl alone I lost all respect for her. Worthless and a bitch to boot.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    She's just like all the other news people when they get older, she's full of herself and thinks she'e hot and here shit don't stink. Why else is wshe on dances with the star flopping her tits out with all the other hasbins and never weres.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I can't stand Nancy Grace's style, but I will occasionally watch as the topic is usually interesting. She does tend to spend a lot of time on certain cases, but obviously those cases draw ratings, so you can't blame the producers for going that route. It becomes very repetitive, but if you only watch once in a while, not so bad. Definately do not find her the least bit attractive. Larry King was such a soft ball interviewer that I almost never watched him. His successor, Piers Morgan, is often annoying, but at least he asks the tough questions that Larry never would
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    I heard a rumor about a Piers Morgan deportation petition.. Also, Jerster, Elizabeth handed Nancy on her ass if you remember the interview. The only thing I didn't like about it was, Nancy making her feel worthless after Elizabeth bitched her out. Still love Nancys attitude, though.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Whenever I need to know who the latest missing rich suburban white girl is, I know I can catch up on it on Nancy Grace.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    who the fuck is Nancy Grace?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    All I remember is she kept pestering the girl and when she realized she wasn't gonna get what she wanted she just ignored her.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    She is like a politician, wrong much of the time but refuses to acknowledge it and instead repeats herself 4000x like if she says it enough it will magically become right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think of Nancy Grace as the female Jerry Springer except not as classy
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Sorry, I watch Big Bang Theory. Genuinely funny...usually.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've never been attracted to Nancy Grace. I thought she danced and looked awful in Dancing with the Stars in September 2011. She's a porker! See story and clip at: [view link]
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    worthless piece of shit (and ugly as hell) would not want to wake up with her in bed next to me. that shrill, whiny voice would make me loose an erection. might be a good dick sucker but can't stand her long enough to get it in her mouth. only thing to do with that crazy bitch is cram a sock in her mouth while fucking her in the ass !!!!!
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    Nancy Grace and that chick motorfuckhead likes (milana kunis or something) are in the same equivalence class. Neither does jack shit for me. Don't watch cnn no more cause that Nancy gal keeps popping up when I wanna catch up on some news.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion