tuscl

Alcohol may have been involved

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A belligerent patron pulled a gun on a bartender Wednesday night at a west Lincoln[NE] strip club, according to police.

The man brandished a large semi-automatic pistol just before 10 p.m. in The Office, 640 W. Prospector Court, and pointed it at a 35-year-old woman, who dived behind the bar, Lincoln Police Capt. Danny Reitan said.

When she raised her head, Reitan said, the man again pointed the gun.

Another patron saw the events unfold and told police the man with the gun yelled at the bartender. He said another man then grabbed the arm of the person with the gun and pulled him from the establishment, leaving a recently served beer behind on the bar, Reitan said.

The bartender told police the man didn't make any threats and didn't yell at her, contradicting the other patron's story, Reitan said.

Reitan described the man as white, 35 to 42 years old, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet, and 150 pounds. He wore a red T-shirt.

The club's owner declined to comment.

6 comments

• staxwell
    12 years ago
    "The man brandished a large semi-automatic pistol...and pointed it at a 35-year-old woman, who dived behind the bar...

When she raised her head...the man again pointed the gun.

...the man with the gun yelled at the bartender."

The Man: "I ordered a Sam Adams, not a Killians, you crab!"
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Its good someone kicked his ass outside
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Wow, violence has spread to Nebraska. The end might actually be near.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Violence is everywhere
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    It's not surprising he wore a red t-shirt, as Nebraska is not simply a red state, but a Big Red state. Having familiarity with Lincoln's strip clubs (or more accurately, pastie bars), I'm surprised this didn't happen at the Foxy Lady, as I always thought the Office (or whatever previous names it had, and it's had several) was the classy strip club, whatever that means. Hell, I'm surprised anything happened at the Office because every time I've ever gone there, hardly anyone was there, even on Saturday night.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    NOTHING good EVER comes of intoxication.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion