tuscl

expectations in the VIP rooms

leroy.b
Vermont
Monday, January 7, 2013 9:28 AM
What would be a reasonable expectation in the VIP room for fees of $150 for the room and $200 for the dancer?

23 comments

• Chemicaltoilet
    11 years ago
    disappointment
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    You should not expect anything. You should discuss what you and dancer would like to do. Ask her and she will tell you what the limits are.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I second Pablo. never expect or assume anything or your just setting yourself up to be let down.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    HJ, BBBJNQNS, DT, BLS, Russian, Greek, and a smile. Anything else would be uncivilized.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You must not expect anything from others. It's you, of yourself, whom you must ask a lot. Only from oneself has one the right to ask everything and anything. This way it's up to you - your own choices - what you get from others remains a present, a gift.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Ask not what your dancer can do for you, but what you can do foe your dancer.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Unless previously discussed, you'll just get a 30 minute long or hour long lap dance with breaks...
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Full sex or bitch want get paid
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    30 minutes of her time. That's all she's agreeing to do, unless you negotiate something more. And trust me, there are girls who'll do no more that - simply provide what's done on the main floor, but in a private room. In most places though (excluding NYC/Vegas), a $350 VIP trip will net you a BBBJ and CFS if you seek that.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Oh, and when in Bangkok, expect a penis.
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    Beforehand discussion is necessary. If not expect a long format lap dance. If she won't go into details, then I probably wouldn't do it.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    For $350, just make sure your expectations are clear before going in, it's not worth it to pay that amount of money and be let down. Talk it out beforehand and understand what's available and what's off-limits.
  • PussyLick
    11 years ago
    expect an upsell once you get in the room.
  • bjag625
    11 years ago
    Blue balls.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    That depends on the club and the dancer/s. I know places where $350 would get me an hour with two dancers and anything goes. I know other places where $600 won't buy you anything but promises. Always know upfront what to expect.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    pabloantonio said it well, and if you cum to an agreement on activity and $$$ - then you should expect to "Complete" the deal.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "BBBJNQNS, DT, BLS..." LOL No one is gonna ask what this means? I can't be the only one who doesn't know. Alright, Doc, I'll bite. Please explain?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stax - you need to bookmark [view link] bare back blow job no quit no spit deep throat ball licking & sucking :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe he needs some basic lessons SC? :)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    OOOOH! In that case, anything else would be beyond uncivilized. lol
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Oh, Alucard...would you like that? To give me basic lessons? After all, nobody sucks better than draculA.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Depends on where you live.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    If it hasn't been made very clear before you go in it won't be very clear once you are in. However for that much in most places you will get FS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion