Who's edgier Dougster or Staxwell

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Sunday, January 6, 2013 8:50 PM
Again,hit me.

15 comments

• staxwell
    11 years ago
    Dougster has many years on me. I probably haven't seen or done half the shit he has. And until I get one of these [view link] he's the man.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Interesting question... The guy who is totally full of shit OR the guy with his head up the first guys ass? Neither feels like a safe bet.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Jester be nice will you. Quite frankly I would grow mold reading your shit.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    C'mon dice, that was funny and edgy.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    If there were ever a roast of a couple certain members on this site, Dougster would be a great MC. Would be pretty funny!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I thought the jestie-girl subscribed to the RickyDungy theory that everyone he doesn't like is just me posting under a different alias.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'm voting for stax. Sorry Dougster but for every witty comment from you (and you have many) there are just too many unprovoked attacks. Stax's comments aren't as nasty....he's pretty freakin entertaining.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    stax is wittier, dougster's meaner. Hard to say who is edgier.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice
  • Chemicaltoilet
    11 years ago
    Dougster is #1 on Alucard's list. He must be doing something right!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Juice.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    @Jester, I thought I smelled you talking. Did you miss me? It's been a little while since our last back and forth. If I remember correctly you were finally starting to make me smirk a little with your comebacks. "the guy with his head up the first guys ass?" That's a weird fetish you got there, Jesty: heads in asses? You must be German; that would explain your sense of humor (you don't have one). Anyway, I'm having a REALLY good day. I met this girl who looks like fucking Beyonce in one of my classes, and I just got an 8th of Lemon Haze from my Smoke Guy. So, not even YOU can get much of a reaction out of me today. Remind me tomorrow that I owe you one.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Who gives a fuck? I thought this site was about strippers, not gay crushes.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    ^^^agree
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion