tuscl

ATF and OTC

Sunday, January 6, 2013 5:28 PM
How long does your typical ATF with OTC relationship last? My first one just ended after 5 months.

18 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    One of the relationships lasted 10 months, another 7 months. I am still seeing another off and on 11 months later.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Yeah, roughly that, several months, less than a year.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I am new to the OTC thing but I have one that is going on 2 years and still going strong. That was my first. One lasted only 9 months and dont know what happened. I thought everything was fine but she hasnt return,ed my calls or texts for 5 months now. One new one I'm into has been only going a month. Oh and there is one other where we're going on 4 yrs but I never see her much because she moved away and I dont get to her city very often.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    I have one that has been on and off for about 7 years. Probably not typical though.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I just ended one after 3 1/2 years. She started getting fussy, had been trying to get a ring from her bf and he knew about me and I'm 40 years older than her. Really gonna miss it.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Hang around ITC with your ATF and look for 3 some prospects.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    fuck replied to the wrong thread. This site needs an edit post thing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The edit function for posts has been suggested often before dalex.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    The longest one I had lasted a little over a year. For me they typically last from 6mos to 1 year. There are also 2 or 3 dancers that I still see OTC on a regular basis, but it's strictly friendship (no sex), so it doesn't really count. I've been seeing them for 4 or 5 years now.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I started doing OTCs with dancers in late 2006. I have two that I've seen regularly since then. One more who started a year later. All three are still great fun to be with, in and out of their respective clubs. I've also had several other much shorter ones. Many that were multiyear relationships. Some "disappeared" as we all know dancers tend to do. Some others were a "one and done."
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No Dalex! Your parents need a edit post thing.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Oh shit, yeah, how am I going to recover?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    If your not careful,I'll sic Dougster on ya.
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    My original ATF and I got together sporadically every 2-3 month for almost 2 years before psycho drama ensued. My more recent fav has been hanging around for about 18 months, but I've been getting tired of her BS and have been phasing her out. There have been a few others the have shown promise of being in the favorite category, but inconsistency and unreliability has proven their downfall. My next ATF absolutely HAS to be at least 50% reliable.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Off and on for 3 years now.......and another for 9 months, a few for 4 months, and a new one now for 1 year now
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    gridget and I lasted 8 years.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Longest one for me was 1 1/2 years
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    My very first one lasted about 6 or 7 months. My current SB has been doing me for about two and a half years now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion