tuscl

ITC With Your OTC

Sunday, January 6, 2013 12:14 PM
Do you experts spend time with your Faves that you have OTC back at the club? Or does it just evolve into a full time OTC relationship? I do not have a real reason to go back to that club if I am seeing her OTC. But I find her inviting me to come see her in the club.

11 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Only if it costs LESS. Seeing the dancer back in the club involves additional $$$ paid to the club for your experience there. UNLESS, of course, you are a CHEAPSKATE!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    When she was still working, yes. I didn't spend a lot of money, mind you, just a drink and a dance most times, but she didn't have a problem with that. Most of the time, I'd come into the club right after one of our OTC sessions where I'd already given her most of my money. She said it gave her a chance to just relax for a bit before jumping right into the hustle. Of course she was hustling me. It got her "house" drink out of the way. :)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    No. Once we go OTC I'll make sure to visit her club when she's not working. I use those club visits to scout for potential new OTC prospects for when the current one ends.
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    I feel tha same way. Not exactly needing to go back to the club unless it is without her.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I'm feel the same way, I will spend less time at the club. I went to the club and saw her last night because I hadn't talked to her in a couple of weeks. Her phone was not working (not the first time). Told me to call her for more OTC, I said "How can I do that if your phone is out". "Good point" she replied. Only spent a brief time with her because I will see her OTC. But she did enable me to leave the club happy.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I agree w/ sclvr 200%. It's my approach as well. Im always looking for the next OTC candidate, even when I've got a "date" with a current one that week.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I told one OTC girl that it did not make economical sense to come see her at the club and she immediately threatened to stop seeing me OTC. She also threaten to ban me from the club blah blah blah. She also made sure to tell all the other dancers that I was HER regular. The dancers either stayed away or if they did approach me talked about her. The OTC relationship eventually went sour but all strippers have their shelf lives.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Sure ITC OTC why not
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If you see a dancer with another customer, it gives you confidence she knows how to please, and makes you think you need to tip her better. So a smart dancer wants to show off her regulars ITC. When guys come in looking for a specific dancer, she gets respect for that from management, other staff, and other dancers. Strippers trying to "own" customers is one of many hard-sell techniques that make SCs trashy places and less fun than they could be. It would be nice if the better clubs could find ways to stop trashy behavior, on the part of both dancers and custies. Less superficial than making the bouncers wear tuxedos.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    In a few of my OTC relationships we never go to the club again unless its just picking them up at the club and then going to my hotel. In others I go to the club and visit with them while they are working then after they get off work we go to their house or my hotel. Some girls dont want to pass up the money they can make at the club so will work a few hours then go with you OTC. None of them dance for me at the club however because they dont want to give the club a cut.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I still see my OTCs both OTC and ITC. I like both experiences. However, I don't spend nearly as much on them ITC, because I know I can get a better deal with them OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion